Home
Posted By: watch4bear Murkowski Collins - 10/14/20
Senator Susan Collins says she will vote against Judge Amy Coney-Barrett being elected to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Collins releases statement on Supreme Court Vacancy
"It's not a comment on her,” Collins said. “It is a comment on the process of rushing through a nomination in such a short time before a presidential election."

Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski also said she will be a no vote for the same reason.

To block the confirmation, two more senators would have to vote against Coney-Barrett, but Republicans have said they have the votes.

https://wgme.com/news/local/sen-collins-confirms-she-will-vote-against-judge-coney-barrett
Posted By: ironbender Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/14/20
Mumblin Mitch needs to burn them.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/14/20
Lisa, what a POS!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/14/20
I despise that bitch.

There, in before artsy. Ha!
Posted By: 79S Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/14/20
I sent an email to Senator McConnell during the whole Kavanaugh debacle. That he should pull Murkowski off all her committees. Obviously that didn’t happen.. I sent Murkowski couple emails to vote for Kavanaugh but that fell on deaf ears. Months later whoever runs her email sent a reply. Murkowski is a joke and needs to go, I hope big Mike Dunleavy runs against her..
Posted By: 79S Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/14/20
And Murkowski about to feel the wrath of trump.. don’t even get me started on the impeachment scam that queen lisa fell for..
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/15/20
Originally Posted by ironbender
I despise that bitch.

Despise is not deep enough... her father is every bit the POS she is, too.
Posted By: r_dubya Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/15/20
Down here in the village of Nilckians, some folks think Sara should run against murcowkanski.. Only been here since 93.. What say you??
Not all that proud of Sister Sarah for a bunch of reasons. I would say there are better choices, among them our current Gov.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/15/20
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I despise that bitch.

Despise is not deep enough... her father is every bit the POS she is, too.

With one notable exception.
Not all that proud of Sister Sarah for a bunch of reasons. I would say there are better choices, among them our current Gov.

Get that,,, But then who's the next Gov... Not a big Sarah fan, thought she was doing alright till the McCain/ Palin chit show. If he only picked a woman with some color..
?? (sarcasm off)
Originally Posted by r_dubya

Get that,,, But then who's the next Gov... Not a big Sarah fan, thought she was doing alright till the McCain/ Palin chit show. If he only picked a woman with some color..
?? (sarcasm off)

At least Little Ethan is out of the Gov hunt!!!
You'd think he'd never hold an office again...but pretty blue up there.. Nothing surprises me any more...
Posted By: JimInAK Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/15/20
I despise that bitch.

Despise, detest, abhor, loathe, abominate...so many great verbs to project true feelings for her, why stop at just one!

Definitely not Sarah as her replacement. Dunleavy would be a serious contender, but who to backfill for him?

Posted By: stevelyn Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/15/20

I doubt Sarah could get elected dogcatcher. She has too much of McStain's stench from that goat-roping clinging to her.
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Murkowski Collins - 10/15/20
She doesn't need McCain to help stain her. She does just fine on her own, and if that isn't enough, the rest of the family drama just puts it over the top. The only normal one of the whole clan divorced her ass because he couldn't take the chit show anymore.
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
She doesn't need McCain to help stain her. She does just fine on her own, and if that isn't enough, the rest of the family drama just puts it over the top. The only normal one of the whole clan divorced her ass because he couldn't take the chit show anymore.

there is that...
© 24hourcampfire