Home
Do you maintain "Survival Caches".........in Alaska ???
I've got access to ground penetrating radar imagery, and a GPS.

No need for me to hide stuff, I'll just find what I need.
Hope your in excellent physical condition.........The Chugach National Forest is something like eight million acres. I spent the last two plus year "Pulling" 35 caches across about 65 miles.
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Hope your in excellent physical condition.........The Chugach National Forest is something like eight million acres. I spent the last two plus year "Pulling" 35 caches across about 65 miles.

Helicopters help
True that. Long ago we had hidden fuel caches at both ends of many of the more "yucky" passes.
I sure don’t. Got any for sale?
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

NO......sorry, you have to do it yourself. But that will require spending time in the wilderness. So that in likely not your thing. Most men that are "Obsessed" with another man, as you are "obsessed with me" tend to be fat lazy bald homos. Other members here are figuring out that you have no interests other then "ME". That is pretty "SICK".

NO......sorry, you have to do it yourself. But that will require spending time in the wilderness. So that in likely not your thing. Most men that are "Obsessed" with another man, as you are "obsessed with me" tend to be fat lazy bald homos. Other members here are figuring out that you have no interests other then "ME". That is pretty "SICK".

Don’t flatter yourself, big shoots. “ALL CAPS”

Interesting reply to an obvious comedic post. I’m curious to know how you connected the dots from a jest, to a homosexual relationship with you ?

Appealing as you might be in person, I’m certain laying pipe into a dude is only your fantasy.

Good luck with your 65 caches.

🦫
You gotta dig up 35 caches? Did the doomsday never come?
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak

Sorry.......to inform, they were "NOT" buried. See......I have been doing caching and teaching caching for more then 65 years. Have learned........better systems then burying caches.

They can be successfully buried and recovered in the arctic, however superior systems exist.

Sorry.......to inform, they were "NOT" buried. See......I have been doing caching and teaching caching for more then 65 years. Have learned........better systems then burying caches.

They can be successfully buried and recovered in the arctic, however superior systems exist.

How old are you?
Originally Posted by ironbender

How old are you?

75 y/o
Check with BigStick Hint
You been at this a while. 👍
Originally Posted by ironbender
You been at this a while. 👍

Our training started before we were six y/o and by the time we were six it was no longer for childish entertainment, it was to be taken seriously, with discipline swiftly delivered if you were not paying close attention, or behaving as a child. By the time I was eight I was expected to teach my next younger brother, who was then seven y/o. By the time I was nine or ten y/o, I was teaching non-family boys.

Do you utilize above ground boxes?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Do you utilize above ground boxes?

As much as possible 120MM ammo cans, well anchored, well hidden. Often in place for months so as to gather local scent, before contents added.
© 24hourcampfire