Print Thread
Hop To
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Do you maintain "Survival Caches".........in Alaska ???

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I've got access to ground penetrating radar imagery, and a GPS.

No need for me to hide stuff, I'll just find what I need.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Hope your in excellent physical condition.........The Chugach National Forest is something like eight million acres. I spent the last two plus year "Pulling" 35 caches across about 65 miles.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Hope your in excellent physical condition.........The Chugach National Forest is something like eight million acres. I spent the last two plus year "Pulling" 35 caches across about 65 miles.

Helicopters help

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
True that. Long ago we had hidden fuel caches at both ends of many of the more "yucky" passes.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I sure don’t. Got any for sale?

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

NO......sorry, you have to do it yourself. But that will require spending time in the wilderness. So that in likely not your thing. Most men that are "Obsessed" with another man, as you are "obsessed with me" tend to be fat lazy bald homos. Other members here are figuring out that you have no interests other then "ME". That is pretty "SICK".

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

NO......sorry, you have to do it yourself. But that will require spending time in the wilderness. So that in likely not your thing. Most men that are "Obsessed" with another man, as you are "obsessed with me" tend to be fat lazy bald homos. Other members here are figuring out that you have no interests other then "ME". That is pretty "SICK".

Don’t flatter yourself, big shoots. “ALL CAPS”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Interesting reply to an obvious comedic post. I’m curious to know how you connected the dots from a jest, to a homosexual relationship with you ?

Appealing as you might be in person, I’m certain laying pipe into a dude is only your fantasy.

Good luck with your 65 caches.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You gotta dig up 35 caches? Did the doomsday never come?

IC B3

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak

Sorry.......to inform, they were "NOT" buried. See......I have been doing caching and teaching caching for more then 65 years. Have learned........better systems then burying caches.

They can be successfully buried and recovered in the arctic, however superior systems exist.

Last edited by AGL4now; 06/21/21.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Sorry.......to inform, they were "NOT" buried. See......I have been doing caching and teaching caching for more then 65 years. Have learned........better systems then burying caches.

They can be successfully buried and recovered in the arctic, however superior systems exist.

How old are you?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender

How old are you?

75 y/o

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Check with BigStick Hint

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You been at this a while. 👍

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
You been at this a while. 👍

Our training started before we were six y/o and by the time we were six it was no longer for childish entertainment, it was to be taken seriously, with discipline swiftly delivered if you were not paying close attention, or behaving as a child. By the time I was eight I was expected to teach my next younger brother, who was then seven y/o. By the time I was nine or ten y/o, I was teaching non-family boys.

Last edited by AGL4now; 06/21/21.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you utilize above ground boxes?

LOL
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Do you utilize above ground boxes?

As much as possible 120MM ammo cans, well anchored, well hidden. Often in place for months so as to gather local scent, before contents added.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

409 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 50 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.