Home
Lookout Anchorageites! Me and the boyz are hittin the burg tomorrow night to hear a lil live music.

any of you other jabronis going to be in attendance?
No. Then again, I'm not an Anchorageite. wink

Have fun!
State fair?
I'd have you over for a brew but I'm only 1/2 way through my hitch.
That's gonna happen one of these days Paul, but we're doing the whirlwind tour. Momma's been down there all week doing some training (there's a story there, for another time) me and my two boys 24 & 19 fly down this afternoon, will meet up with her, grab a bite, hit the concert and then up early for the drive home tomorrow.

Gonna be kind of cool, never made the road trip from ANC with 4 licensed drivers.

Can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me for my two adult lads to be jazzed about going & doing somethin with us old folks. God's been good to me and mine, I'm grateful for it.
News has had stories about a lot of counterfeit tickets lately.. Don't get zooked.
bought tickets online a few months ago. But just in case, have a buttload of cash at hand Mike and stay by the phone. Film at 11
Nice. Wish I could go.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
bought tickets online a few months ago. But just in case, have a buttload of cash at hand Mike and stay by the phone. Film at 11

12:15.

You're late!
That's gonna happen one of these days Paul, but we're doing the whirlwind tour. Momma's been down there all week doing some training (there's a story there, for another time) me and my two boys 24 & 19 fly down this afternoon, will meet up with her, grab a bite, hit the concert and then up early for the drive home tomorrow.

Gonna be kind of cool, never made the road trip from ANC with 4 licensed drivers.

Can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me for my two adult lads to be jazzed about going & doing somethin with us old folks. God's been good to me and mine, I'm grateful for it.

Maybe I'll find an excuse to head up to squarebanks some day, would be great to meet up with you and Klick. I've been yacking with Klick since before I moved to AK on the old coffee shop forum 20+ years ago, and still haven't met him.

Enjoy the show.
Have seen a lot of concerts over the years. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, amongst others

This was a great show. Like his music anyway but great entertainers as well.

Klik/ Mark is good people. Him & I are overdue to break bread
ZB and co. put on a great show. Saw him last December at his "FREE" mountain strong show where all beer and t-shirt proceeds went to help fire victims in the Smokey's. Twas a great outdoor concert in a parking lot turned concert venue in downtown Gatlinburg.
Randy
Didja see Tommy's daughter? She was there too.
Have seen a lot of concerts over the years. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, amongst others

This was a great show. Like his music anyway but great entertainers as well.

Klik/ Mark is good people. Him & I are overdue to break bread

Yep, couldn't agree more - Only concert I've ever been to where we had seats & never sat in them, except for intermission !

smile

Would do it again in a heartbeat, even if it did mean going back to Toronto.
© 24hourcampfire