Home
Posted By: acy Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/24/19
My wife and I are going to be in Fairbanks sometime in late June or early July. We are driving up and have no set schedule other than some fishing and kayaking around Seward in mid June. Also spending a couple of days around Homer, visiting a niece and her family in Wasilla (hopefully do some salmon fishing with them), a few days around Denali, then up to Fairbanks before going up to Prudhoe. Is there anything in Fairbanks that we should be sure to see or do? Thanks, Al
Posted By: Hudge Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/24/19
You can go see Santa's house I think it's called in North Pole if you are into that type of thing. I've only been to Fairbanks in the fall for sporting events when my oldest was in high school. You should have plenty of fishing in the Valley during your time there. Of course, if you are there later in July, the silvers will be running.
You might be there in time to run in the Midnight Sun 10K. If not a runner, it’s is also a spectator sport as many participants are costumed.

If I go antique cars, see this:
https://www.fountainheadmuseum

I prefer to just drink beer on 2legit2quit’s deck.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/24/19
Prudhoe is not a very exciting destination but the journey can be scenic if your vehicle can withstand it.
Posted By: acy Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/24/19
Thanks for the replies.

Hudge, my wife has North Pole on the list.
Ironbender, I'm more of a walker than a runner. Preferably with a rifle or shotgun in hand, but if the run is going on, we'll certainly find a spot to watch.
Vern, the only reason we are driving up to Prudhoe is for the scenery and to dip a toe in the Arctic ocean. Looks like we will have to take a tour to actually get to the ocean once we get to Prudhoe Bay. Long ride up from Fairbanks, but hell, we're driving all the way from Michigan; a couple of extra days on the road to do something I'll probably never get to do again should be worth it.......I hope. Lol
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/24/19
acy,

I'm not sure who does the Prudhoe tour thing but it sounds like you're on top of it.
As long as your driving from MI, be sure to take the back roads in the Yukon Territory.
Whitehorse to Dawson City is nice and across the Top Of The World to Tok. If you
hit it right, you can take the ferry from Skagway to Haines so you don't have to backtrack.

Avoid Delta Junction at all costs....nothing but ornery, old bastids there!
There is a walking division also. I've done it a number of times. Flat course.
It starts with a cannon shot at 10PM...in broad daylight.

It ends about midnight (walkers) in waning daylight.

Riverboat Discovery should be running. Do a search.

Be sure to hit Hot Licks ice cream on College road.
Posted By: las Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/24/19
Chena hot springs
Gold dredge in Fox
UAF museum
Stop at Pioneer Park for a saunter... can be quite brief or you can stretch it out. Lots of old original buildings preserved there, many used as souvenir shops, little old steam train, big old sterneheeler which once plied the Tanana and Yukon Rivers. The parking lot is a good alternative to the Walmart parking lot if you have a camper.
We have a shop in Pioneer park. There are a lot of different things that we can guide you to do. All I can say is do not say you are for gun control or hate Trump in our shop. My wife who runs the place will go straight postal and kick you out.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: drover Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/25/19
We enjoyed both the University of Fairbanks museum and Pioneer Park, I highly recommend both.

Hope you are making time for Denali on your trip, I have seen it twice when it was not obscured by clouds - a rare treat.

Hint - However much time you have allocated for your trip, double it. Being that this is your first trip you will find lots of things to see that will make you wish you had more time.

p.s. - try to spend a couple of days in Whitehorse on the way, quite a bit to see there also.

drover
Midnight sun 10k, the North Pole, Alaska salmon bake.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

-Jake
if'n you are in Wasilla early enough in June go out and fish the Willow for Kings. combat fishing at its best. PP and the Museum are worth it.
if you go through Delta Junction i have 5 acres there i have never seen i will sell you cheap laugh
Posted By: acy Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by kaboku68
We have a shop in Pioneer park. There are a lot of different things that we can guide you to do. All I can say is do not say you are for gun control or hate Trump in our shop. My wife who runs the place will go straight postal and kick you out.
[Linked Image]

Nice looking shop. We'll be sure to stop in while at Pioneer park. Probably take in the salmon bake, too. I don't even kidd about gun control. It's a dirty phrase. Trump is the first president that I voted for instead of just voting against the democrat.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Will certainly check the walkers division of the 10k if it happens while we are there. We saw the ad for Riverboat Discovery in Guideposts. Going to look into it.
Originally Posted by VernAK
acy,

I'm not sure who does the Prudhoe tour thing but it sounds like you're on top of it.
As long as your driving from MI, be sure to take the back roads in the Yukon Territory.
Whitehorse to Dawson City is nice and across the Top Of The World to Tok. If you
hit it right, you can take the ferry from Skagway to Haines so you don't have to backtrack.

Avoid Delta Junction at all costs....nothing but ornery, old bastids there!

The way we have things sort of mapped out we plan on going from Fairbanks to Tok to Dawson City on the way home, so it looks like we might not be able to avoid Delta Junction. Might be a good stop for fuel and lunch. I should be okay, though. I'm not sure if I'm old at 58, but I'm sure as heck ornery!🙂
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/25/19
You're way young but ornery will get you in the gate!

If'n you want easy grayling fishing check out the Delta Clearwater RIver......good campground and close to my house.

I leave Alaska in the summer and head for YT [Yukon Territory] to avoid tourists.....hint!

Dining in Delta is difficult....try the Drive-in.....decent chicken burger.....otherwise try Half-Fast Eddies in Tok.
Grub in western Canada can be difficult.
Was only there 3 weeks in late winter and worked every day, but seems like I ate at a decent place called the Pump House, or something like that. Other than that I just made money.
Pump House is good.
River Boat Discovery has a gift shop wherein you can put $5 or more in a vending slot and enter a walk-in freezer to experience -40F.

I kid you not!
River Boat Discovery has a gift shop wherein you can put $5 or more in a vending slot and enter a walk-in freezer to experience -40F.

I kid you not!

LMFAO!!!
Pump House is good.

Float the Chena R. in a canoe from Univ Ave to the Pump House.
Originally Posted by acy

Will certainly check the walkers division of the 10k if it happens while we are there. We saw the ad for Riverboat Discovery in Guideposts. Going to look into it.

Run is Saturday June 22.
https://www.explorefairbanks.com/listing/midnight-sun-run-inc/10489/

Posted By: kid0917 Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by acy
My wife and I are going to be in Fairbanks sometime in late June or early July. We are driving up and have no set schedule other than some fishing and kayaking around Seward in mid June. Also spending a couple of days around Homer, visiting a niece and her family in Wasilla (hopefully do some salmon fishing with them), a few days around Denali, then up to Fairbanks before going up to Prudhoe. Is there anything in Fairbanks that we should be sure to see or do? Thanks, Al

Museum at UAF is cool. There used to be a book store near corner of College and University (not far from Hot Licks), I used to spend hrs in there.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/25/19
Pump House is good.

Yes, another nod for Chena Pump House. Good food, might get to watch a seaplane take off or land on the river right there.
Pike's is good too, pretty pricey
I've got nothing for you regarding Fairbanks, but salmon fishing will be closed in the valley during your timeframe.
If you want the chance to salmon fish you better do it in Seward or down towards homer.
Posted By: akpls Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by acy

Museum at UAF is cool. There used to be a book store near corner of College and University (not far from Hot Licks), I used to spend hrs in there.

Gulliver's, the bookstore, is no longer there. The building has been taken over by Sunshine Health Foods.

I kid you not!

It was closed down for maintenance when I was there! I was disappointed.

-Jake
Posted By: rost495 Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by deerstalker
if'n you are in Wasilla early enough in June go out and fish the Willow for Kings. combat fishing at its best. PP and the Museum are worth it.
if you go through Delta Junction i have 5 acres there i have never seen i will sell you cheap laugh
. Where might that be, if you are serious.
I was there in '69 for the north slope boom...best thing to do? Get drunk.
Originally Posted by acy

Kid
When were you there? I gotta wonder if we accidentally crossed paths.
Posted By: NMiller Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/26/19
Don't forget to hit the Mecca down on 2nd avenue...
Originally Posted by acy

Kid
When were you there? I gotta wonder if we accidentally crossed paths.

PM sent.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/26/19
ahhhh, now you will see I have you on IGNORE...
laugh
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by akpls
Originally Posted by acy

Gulliver's, the bookstore, is no longer there. The building has been taken over by Sunshine Health Foods.

Yeah, I wondered why I could not find on google map....but looks like Fairbanks is sporting at least one "mosque" these days.
things to do in FBks ?

Start a biz,

Find a really good girl

Have kids

Well that’s what I did, you may not have enough time for alla that .

Great suggestions on here. FBKS ain’t really much of a town, but some dang fine folks call it home.

There’s always something going on, more than we can keep up with anyway. Hope you enjoy your time in AK and appreciate you coming to see this beautiful spot we call home
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/26/19
What Randy really means:

"Spend some money in Fairbanks"........he owns a good portion of it.

I've gotta get up there and have lunch with Randy as we have a burger joint in South Cushman that I find entertaining
and the grub's good.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
things to do in FBks ?

Start a biz,

Find a really good girl

Have kids

Well that’s what I did, you may not have enough time for alla that .

Great suggestions on here. FBKS ain’t really much of a town, but some dang fine folks call it home.

There’s always something going on, more than we can keep up with anyway. Hope you enjoy your time in AK and appreciate you coming to see this beautiful spot we call home

Set your watch back 15 years...
Hot licks got sold ...new owners this year are going to make a go of it ...grapenut ice cream is to die for ! ....wave as u cruise by my place outside naner town ! ...and if u need a cold beer.....
The only thing I would do if I was in Fairbanks, is leave.
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

Gold star day.

Would you leave or be run outta town?
I spent a year there one weekend.

Gold star day.

You hippies don’t scare me.
You're an ass. GFY.
The only thing I would do of I was in Fairbanks, is leave.

Yeah you

would ...wiping your leake butt hole like last time ...

If'n you want easy grayling fishing check out the Delta Clearwater RIver......good campground and close to my house.

I leave Alaska in the summer and head for YT [Yukon Territory] to avoid tourists.....hint!

Dining in Delta is difficult....try the Drive-in.....decent chicken burger.....otherwise try Half-Fast Eddies in Tok.

tourists may be here earlier this year. most of the slopes are bare already ...
Originally Posted by atvalaska
The only thing I would do of I was in Fairbanks, is leave.

Yeah you

would ...wiping your leake butt hole like last time ...

No, I look nothing like a sheep or hippy. They wouldn’t be interested in me.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/27/19
Originally Posted by yukonphil

tourists may be here earlier this year. most of the slopes are bare already ...

Same here Phil.
Barley fields have been bare for two weeks but no geese yet as they have to get through teh mid-west snow I guess.
Tanana River is open in several places.
You will be really disappointed in Prudhoe Bay.

Plan on one night in an expensive “hotel”, with about 3 total miles of dirt road to drive on, looking at absolutely nothing. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO DO. I’ve tried to explain absolutely nothing else to do to people and they have a hard time comprehending it. I think gas was $5.15 last time I looked. Bring an extra tire on a rim or three.

From the Brooks to Prudhoe it’s about 100 miles of absolutely nothing. Ever been through Iowa or eastern Nebraska? It’s flat as glass. Those two states are more interesting. At least they have corn and booze.

Never talked to anyone that took the tour bus to the water, but I wouldn’t pay to go see it. I also wouldn’t go past the mountains. I have asked numerous tourists what they thought and if they would come again, none have been impressed after driving that far. Have fun.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/27/19
^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

And a few ground squirrels.
Posted By: Mesabi Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/27/19
As mentioned, the River Boat Discovery; also the Aviation Museum. (I always call the area "Salmon Bake Park".) The UAF Museum is worth the time; I especially liked the examples of some early Alaskan gunsmithing. If you're going through the effort to go to Prudhoe (which is like going through the effort to get dysentary), you may as well stop at the Hilltop north of town and have some pie....... Just leave some strawberry rhubarb for me. Stop at the Jim River by Pump Station 5 and catch a few grayling. Swing by Wiseman and get a candy bar at the Trading Post and visit with the colorful locals. Have fun!
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/27/19
If you have some sort of Conex fetish, Prudhoe will be a riot.
Agreed on the north of the brooks range run , hit ice cut and turn around......on the other hand if your doing this drive to nowhere in OCTOBER, you would see nothing but white ...dotted wit boo.

And we’d be a grateful community for you doing so
Yeah, because you hippy liberal [bleep] couldn’t handle a free loving American walking among you unwashed pussies.
Do they still have that huge solid copper nugget in the University of Alaska Fairbanks? I saw it when I lived in Anchorage in the 70's. I think it weighed like 1,200 pounds or something.
Posted By: kenai Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/29/19
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Do they still have that huge solid copper nugget in the University of Alaska Fairbanks? I saw it when I lived in Anchorage in the 70's. I think it weighed like 1,200 pounds or something.

Yep I just saw it this past weekend!!

Either way she’ be doing the good folks of Fairbanks a big favor, but where oh where would she go where she could be around her own kind?

Answer: San Francisco.....she could wear some flowers in her hair.....forget me nots would be a nostalgic touch. It’s the Alaska state flower and likely her last words to her cell block friends upon her recent release.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

the good folks of Fairbanks

Hahahahhahahah.

Don’t be angry Walker lost. It will be ok Snowflake.
Kenai,
Was I close on the description? It was 1970 when I saw it in the lobby.
Yeah, because you hippy liberal [bleep] couldn’t handle a free loving American walking among you unwashed pussies.

No doubt you’d be the biggest, baddest, most ultra conservative in the whole Tanana Valley.

The rest of the shrinking violets would just tremble as you walked past.

Is that how the movie runs in your mind ? Bwahahaha
Was the auto museum mentioned ? If so good, if not it belongs on the list. Guess it’s rated really high by folks schooled in such matters
Was the auto museum mentioned ? If so good, if not it belongs on the list. Guess it’s rated really high by folks schooled in such matters

Listed by your truly, pard!

No doubt you’d be the biggest, baddest, most ultra conservative in the whole Tanana Valley.

The rest of the shrinking violets would just tremble as you walked past.

Is that how the movie runs in your mind ? Bwahahaha

Most daycare kids could be a bad ass in that liberal cesspool. Just the mention of Dunleavy would draw tears and require safe spaces. Trump would cause hysteria.

But you fit in well there.
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

That certainly explains your postings. We all just thought you were retarded 🤦🏼‍♂️
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

That certainly explains your postings. We all just thought you were retarded 🤦🏼‍♂️

Nicely done, sir.

Get a mailing addy and send the pos a ticket! wink

Them were the days. smile
Hello?
Hello?

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me......
What I like about most guys on here is you know who they are. Look at Stick, he throws more schit than anybody but everybody knows who he is and where he lives, and he doesn’t give a [bleep]. Clydesdale has been around here for 10 plus years living under his warm blanket of anonymity, hiding under it like loud mouthed puzzy he is. It’s pretty comical really. He talks tough then disappears for a year. Classic sockpuppet puzzy troll or just another puzzy internet tough guy with a mouth he can’t back up. He’ll retort with another smartazz comment about how we’re all liberals and he’s such a badazz. Typical nose picker schit from someone who can’t get it done outside of the internet. TFF!
The only reason you bums are posting your addresses are to advertise the Glory Hole you are working at.

You bozos being colossal pussies just makes you think I’m a complete bas ass. It has a lot do with you all being Peter Puffers scared of the real world. And I assure you I’ve never talked [bleep] to anyone’s face in my life, that’s just what I do on the Interwebs.

I’ve been in jail and now I’m a sock puppet. Ok. Couldn’t be that I just don’t give a quarter of a [bleep] about a bunch of jerkoffs. Who could not hold this palace in such high regard.

You losers really do need to get a life. It’s sad.
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

Just because I hangout here online doesn’t mean I go to daycares in real life. I would get more stimulating conversation at a daycare.

Google real life and watch a YouTube video.
The only reason you bums are posting your addresses are to advertise the Glory Hole you are working at.

You bozos being colossal pussies just makes you think I’m a complete bas ass. It has a lot do with you all being Peter Puffers scared of the real world. And I assure you I’ve never talked [bleep] to anyone’s face in my life, that’s just what I do on the Interwebs.

I’ve been in jail and now I’m a sock puppet. Ok. Couldn’t be that I just don’t give a quarter of a [bleep] about a bunch of jerkoffs. Who could not hold this palace in such high regard.

That's exactly the answer I expected. Straight out of your puzzy. Funny schit! Haha! You offer less than zero to any conversation you've interjected yourself in, ever. Stay the course and you'll just keep proving me right. What is it, 11 yrs and counting? Haha!
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

That's exactly the answer I expected. Straight out of your puzzy. Funny schit! Haha! You offer less than zero to any conversation you've interjected yourself in, ever. Stay the course and you'll just keep proving me right. What is it, 11 yrs and counting? Haha!

And difuckingrectly to its homoerotic fantasy. Sad and sick.
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

Just because I hangout here online doesn’t mean I go to daycares in real life. I would get more stimulating conversation at a daycare.

Google real life and watch a YouTube video.

Did as instructed.

Video about this guy Clyde S. Dale came up

Midget mud wrestlers of the North Slopes. ( as in all of them 🤦🏼‍♂️😂)

Clyde was one bad mofo

Made good coin, picked up some bitches from the animal shelter and it was on!

I’m glad to have this glimpse into one man’s real life 👍🏻

Hunter Thompson himself would have a Tough time keep up with the riveting posts around here. You simpletons reall set the bar high.

I keep [bleep] real for a 11 year old sock puppet fresh out of jail.
Posted By: Judman Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/31/19
What I like about most guys on here is you know who they are. Look at Stick, he throws more schit than anybody but everybody knows who he is and where he lives, and he doesn’t give a [bleep]. Clydesdale has been around here for 10 plus years living under his warm blanket of anonymity, hiding under it like loud mouthed puzzy he is. It’s pretty comical really. He talks tough then disappears for a year. Classic sockpuppet puzzy troll or just another puzzy internet tough guy with a mouth he can’t back up. He’ll retort with another smartazz comment about how we’re all liberals and he’s such a badazz. Typical nose picker schit from someone who can’t get it done outside of the internet. TFF!

How's that liquid courage doin for ya??? What a cuunt....

Hunter Thompson himself would have a Tough time keep up with the riveting posts around here. You simpletons reall set the bar high.

zzy
Just more puzzy troll talk, it's really all you've ever offered. Tough talk about all the dummies here, but here you are right in the middle of it. TFF hearing it from the biggest anonymous puzzy on here! Keep spouting your irrelevance while you can still garner an answer.

[bleep], before you run your yap, don't forget I know wtf is going on here....Hint
Originally Posted by Judman

You're the second biggest joke on here. Jumping on and posting when your liquored up, using first names like anybody gives a schit about you. Posting call out threads like a high school girl and running around chasing meanies like a bitch. Now that's some funny schit!! Haha!
Chung a gin, you are on a roll!!! You stupid Alaskans really got it going on!!!!Haha
Chung a gin, you are on a roll!!! You stupid Alaskans really got it going on!!!!Haha

Bullseye!

You're the second biggest joke on here. Jumping on and posting when your liquored up, using first names like anybody gives a schit about you. Posting call out threads like a high school girl and running around chasing meanies like a bitch. Now that's some funny schit!! Haha!

The booze wears off tomorrow you'll be the same cuunt you've always been.... Kudos???

The booze wears off tomorrow you'll be the same cuunt you've always been.... Kudos???

Funny stuff as I'm happily sober. I know better than to think you are though. I'm sure those fatty sweat rolls on your back neck will still be there tomorrow too when you wake up. Your cuunt posts are more than telling what you are. Like a phuucking high school girl! Haha!
The only sweaty fat rolls are the ones I pull up to fuuck your booger hawg...Hint
Now that's something to do in Fairbanks..... Grin
The only sweaty fat rolls are the ones I pull up to fuuck your booger hawg...Hint

No, I'm talking the fatty rolls on your neck that make you suck wind and get all red faced in your pictures. Keep sucking on that bottle though.
Hint...
Only sucking going on is your ol lady sucking pipe when your gone..... Re hint
And your mom picks up the slack, and there's a lot of slack.... Re re hint.....
Only sucking going on is your ol lady sucking pipe when your gone..... Re hint

Oooh man, now that's some original stuff. I'm sure you learned that in the trailer out behind the school where the "special" kids were taught. Haha! You're a real piece of work!
Red faced and fat necked! Holy schit what a combo! Double RE hint, no re hintses?
Or a 4 eyed drooling dumbfuuck? Haha
You really get after it with the Sitka gear and al!!!!!! You bad Alaskan you!!!
Or a 4 eyed drooling dumbfuuck? Haha

This is just plain internet gold here! Haha! You must have been saving this since 7th grade and were just dying to use it. Well done for a drunk mouth breather!!
On let me see, you caught a fish???? You stupid fuuck. Find me mistaken about the the stupid red headed Alaskan cub killer.....
On let me see, you caught a fish???? You stupid fuuck. Find me mistaken about the the stupid red headed Alaskan cub killer.....

Oh I've caught schit tons of fish, and this doesn't have anything to do with red heads killing cubs.
But your whinning does......

That's called whining, and I don't start call out threads to draw attention to myself or chase people around the forum so I can shake my dick at them.
He red headed stupid Alaskan is what got you horned up, you STUPID Alaskans are something special, that's for sure...... It is a hateful life up there... Prayers sent.....

That's called whining, and I don't start call out threads to draw attention to myself or chase people around the forum so I can shake my dick at them.

Have another shot!!!
He red headed stupid Alaskan is what got you horned up, you STUPID Alaskans are something special, that's for sure...... It is a hateful life up there... Prayers sent.....

That's all you've got. Haha! TFF!
I think acy has all the info he needs.
Is the Alaska whine finished???... I'm sure there's copious amounts of "amazing" things to do in Fairbanks.....

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!
Is the Alaska whine finished???... I'm sure there's copious amounts of "amazing" things to do in Fairbanks.....

At least you spelled it right this time. Now don't you have another grade school call out thread to start? There can't be enough attention being made in the lowly Alaska forums.

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!

Did Vern get that one?

Yanno, about eleventeen pages back? smile

Did Vern get that one?

Yanno, about eleventeen pages back? smile

Maybeso, apparently I'm matching shot for shot here so I mighta missed it. Oh, upper Chena should be good for grayling about then also.

zzy
Just more puzzy troll talk, it's really all you've ever offered. Tough talk about all the dummies here, but here you are right in the middle of it. TFF hearing it from the biggest anonymous puzzy on here! Keep spouting your irrelevance while you can still garner an answer.

For the record, I'll see you anytime, anywhere....Hint

zzy

For the record, I'll see you anytime, anywhere....Hint

YES!! Finally got the tough guy response! I'm sure your fat little head would just love to step onto my porch. Come on up if so inclined, ya fuggin drunk!

You've put some thought into this cuunt..... Nothing better than stewing on something like a little bitch.... Here's to following me around!!! Haha
If only to slap those glasses off your face like a bitch....Grin

You've put some thought into this cuunt..... Nothing better than stewing on something like a little bitch.... Here's to following me around!!! Haha

Naw, you just come across like one of those chubby mouth breathing dumb cuunts that every town has. Running his yap all over telling everyone how tough he is and how great he is. You just stand out because of it. Maybe a congratulations is in order?
The blubbering ptarmigan 4 eyed dumbfuuck family!!! You fish flossing stupid fuucks!!!! Haha
The blubbering ptarmigan 4 eyed dumbfuuck family!!! You fish flossing stupid fuucks!!!! Haha

Dude, you're a sweaty necked fat phuuck with a 7th grade education. Please keep trying. Haha! Oh, and if you can't act like enough of a douche, bring a guys family into it, that'll help you look even more cool to the other guys! Haha! What a dumb phuuck!
Dupe another "whammer" set as you lick Windows and beg for $$$$ to buy some real blades you dummy....Haha
Dupe another "whammer" set as you lick Windows and beg for $$$$ to buy some real blades you dummy....Haha

I've yet to see you do anything with your hands, except type and open bottles. Buying blades is waaaay cheaper than making them. Hint! 7th grade might have been spotting you one or two! Haha!
Car got stolen lately you STUPID fuucking dummy??? Boy you Alaskans are some STUPID fuucks!!!! Haha
Such stellar knife skills!!!Haha you 4 eyed drooling dumbfuck....
Windows won't lick themselves, and your wife's pussy won't lick itself!!! Hint!!!!

Whooo boy, Jud is so enamored he is going back years into my posting history! I like it! Now that's some salty biitch stuff right there! I'm willing to bet you've got at least a half dozen tampons stuffed up there right now to stem the bleeding! Haha! Keep going Captain Fat Rolls!
The drooling 4 eyed gang has nothing left, but shiit blades, flossed fish, and half bred kids.... Congratulations
The drooling 4 eyed gang has nothing left, but shiit blades, flossed fish, and half bred kids.... Congratulations

More class, bringing a guys kids into it. You certainly can do one thing right, and that's prove to everybody what a real piece of schit you are. Keep going though so you can read it tomorrow when you sober up just like with your gay Steelhead callout thread. Never not funny seeing a guy make himself out to be the biggest cuunt around, all on his own. Take another shot chubby neck! Haha!
I do love the fact you dummies live in the "projects".... Keep flapping your yap fuuckface....
I do the fact you dummies live in the "projects".... Keep flapping your yap fuuckface....

Projects! Haha! Ok trailer queen. You may not live in a trailer, but [bleep] you are trying hard to be that kinda trash. I'd almost feel bad for you if you hadn't put the rolls there yourself. Keep it up chubs, you might get to 8k posts tonight, then you can throw yourself a party and make a post telling everyone how awesome you are! Haha!
Shhhhhhh , the neighbors might hear you!!!! Haha
Shhhhhhh , the neighbors might hear you!!!! Haha

Only 189 more and you can throw yourself a party. You'll finally be one of the cool kids! Haha!
That's what I love about my "fat" neck, I get to do a fair amount of traveling, as you Alaskan cuunts have noticed, I've never tried to hide my face, as I'm more than comply meeting anyone anywhere I go..... I've never, nor will I be isolated to a [bleep] where I'm immune from my convictions..... Something you cuunts are scairt of..... Keep running that yap though boy....Grin
That's what I love about my "fat" neck, I get to do a fair amount of traveling, as you Alaskan cuunts have noticed, I've never tried to hide my face, as I'm more than comply meeting anyone anywhere I go..... I've never, nor will I be isolated to a [bleep] where I'm immune from my convictions..... Something you cuunts are scairt of..... Keep running that yap though boy....Grin

I've yet to see me be afraid to hide my face. Your convictions are simply to be a cuunt whenever and wherever you are. No "scairt" here, especially not from a some dumb phuuck internet tough guy. You seem to be the one with all the yap around here, as apparent with your drunk posts. Funny schit!
Funny thing is I haven't had a drink tonight, though here's to your *wishing"..... Dog the fact you follow me around and yap my heals, as your only play to live vicariously.....

Here's to living in the projects and building shiit gear, simply cause you can't afford the good stuff!!!! Congratulations?
Do dig the fact you follow my trail.....Grin
Funny thing is I haven't had a drink tonight, though here's to your *wishing"..... Dog the fact you follow me around and yap my heals, as your only play to live vicariously.....

Here's to living in the projects and building shiit gear, simply cause you can't afford the good stuff!!!! Congratulations?

HOLY PHUUCK, now this is some funny schit! Follow you around?? Haha! Don't flatter yourself there hero. Just because I see your dumb azz posts doesn't mean I follow you around. You do have a tendency to nip at others heals as it's quite obvious, and pretty funny. You like to chase Stick around, yap, then you flip and do (and say) the same schit like right now. I mean how phuuckin funny is that?!?! TFF! What a phuuckin loser!!
Seriously though, you're posting just like he does and you seem to hate the guy for it. Phuuckin hilarious! Stick is definitely in your head for good!
Yep, you pay a lot of attention to me, obviously.... Haha

You are your own worst critic dummy..... Now, tell everyone again, what a "great" video that stupid krimson produced, and how cool the scum of the earth steelhead is, and what a great guy Larry is...... Before you run your fat yap, watch the video again..... It's a Eva shockey marketing video you stupid fuuck..... She had 2 weeks, unlimited resources, and she killed a, what would be a marginal black bear....... I do love you stupid Alaskans though, the lying fuucks you are!!! Haha
Ni ni.... Xoxoxoxo
This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.
Can someone recommend a good brand of boots? The bullshit is getting very deep on here!
[quote=Ptarmigan]This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.[/quote

Speaking of wanting to be one of the cool kids, and folks imbedded in heads, you've put some thought into this, like I really bug you. Haha

Music man, I like kenetrek.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/31/19
Vile

This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.

Ptarmegan, just stop. Go ahead and ask Jud to mail you a jock. You won’t be able to carry it, but you can sniff it. It’s obvious you want one, and it’s embarrassing. If you follow him around for 100 more posts you might convince these dipshits around here you aren’t following him around. It’s not that hard to fool this crowd.

Sounds like this Jud character is known around here and isn’t just hiding. I’m not going to do research like you pathetic losers to verify it, but he seems like is is out in the open. Just like you guys always flaunting your homosexuality.

What’s with you flowers always thinking that everyone that tells you guys the truth, is drunk, a sock puppy, fresh out of jail, hiding behind the www. You are [bleep] pathetic. Not to mention half you [bleep] post drunk regularly. And to bring up a guys not even 8,000 posts, when your hero’s are pushing 100,000. STFU.

I just can’t wait till I get enough posts to sell in the classifieds.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Vile

Don’t be a [bleep] hypocrite. It’s only vile to you people if it doesn’t come from one of your friends.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 03/31/19
Vile

Don’t be a [bleep] hypocrite. It’s only vile to you people if it doesn’t come from one of your friends.

Who is my friend? I like Judd.
Vile

Who is my friend? I like Judd.

Your professions of love mean a lot to this community. Not to me, Bud.
Posted By: 79S Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 04/02/19

Oh boy here we go...

Is that the spot by the restaurant and bar right on the Clearwater out of Delta? If so I fished there and didn’t catch a damn thing and decided to get drunk on Pendleton and have a steak dinner. That was the afternoon that the old boy got up on the roof of the gas station and started firing his 30-30 all over. I really gained a lot of respect for the troopers that day by being calm and not too fast to pull the trigger even though they were likely justified in doing so. They took him into custody and I don’t know what the final disposition was but those troopers saved that man’s life that day.imo

Is that the spot by the restaurant and bar right on the Clearwater out of Delta? If so I fished there and didn’t catch a damn thing and decided to get drunk on Pendleton and have a steak dinner. That was the afternoon that the old boy got up on the roof of the gas station and started firing his 30-30 all over. I really gained a lot of respect for the troopers that day by being calm and not too fast to pull the trigger even though they were likely justified in doing so. They took him into custody and I don’t know what the final disposition was but those troopers saved that man’s life that day.imo

That'd be it, though you likely ate at the original restaurant before it was torched a couple of years ago. I like to run my jet boat as far up as I can before I can't turn around, then drift back down river, stopping and fishing some of the better holes. Ridiculous grayling fishing at the end of June into July. Skeeters are no joke up there also, but there's always a price to pay!
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 04/03/19

He got back on his meds and died of natural causes last year.......well liked in the community.
He got back on his meds and died of natural causes last year.......well liked in the community.

People around here should get on board with this concept.
Glad he got back on his meds. I heard from a lot of folks that he was a good guy that battled mental illness and as long as I live I’ll remember those troopers that would’ve been well within reason killing him instead talking him down calmly and with compassion. That incident gave me a tremendous amount of respect for AST.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 04/03/19
He continued to trap and hunt but mostly as camp cook as he wasn't allowed a firearm after the incident.
He continued to trap and hunt but mostly as camp cook as he wasn't allowed a firearm after the incident.

Understood. That’s cool that he still had a space and role to fill despite the limitations.
Glad he got back on his meds.

This would go along way around here.
Glad he got back on his meds.

This would go along way around here.

[Linked Image]
Maybe one day you guys will get a clue..... no, no you won’t you poor sorry dumb bastards.
Posted By: Tejano Re: Things to do in Fairbanks? - 04/05/19
The Canaries Cage and make sure someone presses the button on the bar.

If you’re going to the Top of the world Hwy. might as well hit Fort Egbert in Eagle. Yukon river. Worth the drive. Make a stop at the Post Office in Chicken (you will not see many P.O.’s like it) I recommend two spare tires. Nothing like 300 miles of gravel.
Enjoy Erich
© 24hourcampfire