Home
should I just adjust the stock trigger to the perfect desired setting for myself?

Since we all know that every mass produced piece of mechanical equipment is EXACTLY like every other and if 1, 100, or 10,000 Kimber triggers function perfectly that gurantees that every Kimber trigger ever manufactured will function exactly the same way, I won't describe any of the issues I'm having with mine.

Also, everyone already knows (or doesn't care) my capability for trigger adjustments, whether or not I've tried swapping springs, my proximity to a gun smith that I trust and the economic calculation for making that round trip twice and paying the fee vs purchasing a drop-in aftermarket trigger, I won't bother listing any of that information.

THIS IS IT!!!!!

Please provide detailed explanations about what you think I should do with my rifle and how I spend my money!

David
Originally Posted by Canazes9
should I just adjust the stock trigger to the perfect desired setting for myself?

Since we all know that every mass produced piece of mechanical equipment is EXACTLY like every other and if 1, 100, or 10,000 Kimber triggers function perfectly that gurantees that every Kimber trigger ever manufactured will function exactly the same way, I won't describe any of the issues I'm having with mine.

Also, everyone already knows (or doesn't care) my capability for trigger adjustments, whether or not I've tried swapping springs, my proximity to a gun smith that I trust and the economic calculation for making that round trip twice and paying the fee vs purchasing a drop-in aftermarket trigger, I won't bother listing any of that information.

THIS IS IT!!!!!

Please provide detailed explanations about what you think I should do with my rifle and how I spend my money!

David

Are you asking if you should adjust an adjustable trigger?
I think you should turn two nuts and one screw without help from a gunsmith.

Just bang it on the floor a few times when you get done to make sure you don't shoot your eye out.
Merry Christmas.
It's the season for giving. GFYs for everyone!
It seems you have a chip on your shoulder about something. Just make yourself happy.
David, I order a Jard 16 oz. trigger for my Kimber Pro Varmint & it's wonderfully smooth with only one fault. I did the safety check every which way probably 25-30 times. Everything was great except opening the bolt on half safety then closing the bolt on half safety, about 30% of the time going from half safety to fire, it will fire by just moving the safety. No other way could I make it discharge. I did not try any adjustment at all. Hope this helps & have a nice holiday season,
Jim D
Southeast, Texas
Shove it up your ass and GFY!
Pound sand.
I will never tell a guy what he should do with his rifle and money.
Originally Posted by Canazes9

THIS IS IT!!!!!

David

Good post and good sense of humor!

Maybe there could be a separate forum "answers to un-asked questions" It would be the biggest on the Campfire!

Sycamore
Best to go to a real professional and have him install an overpriced aftermarket trigger. You probably can't even feel the difference, but your self esteem will rise when you can point and say; "I have an expensive trigger".
© 24hourcampfire