Home
Dont ask have no idea what these are called. Except for the white cream one has lemon curd in a pie shell with whipped cream on top.

She helped the head Baker make these today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
good lord
Box O diabetes!

Wish I could devour them all!
Do you have a 600 lb life yet?

A look into your future mon amie'

https://www.google.com/search?q=bel...529j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Jealous bastards🤣

Ok WTF are my Dexatrim tablets🙄
Fatcity,
Those gems and a quart of cold whole milk would make a fine snack just before bed time:)
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Love that cartoon. Hence the reason I've never work in a food industry job.
I'd have to tell her she needs to quit that job. I'll find her another.
I love those fancy, sweet creations...works of art
Never understood how someone could work in a bakery and stay trim. If I worked in one, I would be dead inside of a year.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Never understood how someone could work in a bakery and stay trim. If I worked in one, I would be dead inside of a year.

LOL
one of my daughters did the same thing finishing up HS, elite venue, high end in-house catering, big dollar...yes, i did stay up until 11:30 on Sat nights, like a starving mongrel, waiting for her to come home
Fortunately this was a one off, special treat for a family occasion.

Daughter is a runner health nut.
They all look great except for that one in the lower right.

Probably PB all through it. Not my thing.

Fats, I'll say it again, you are one blessed man with those girls of yours!
PB and chocolate cake thing Geno.

Sorry but it was fantastic.
I delivered Pizzas as side job for a year or so, man did i gain the weight! We always had some that came out wrong or were not deliverer and we got to eat them or take them home. Got to the point that i had a heart attack and had to quit just to save my life.
I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I’m pretty devoid of a sweet tooth but The Donut Bar in San Diego has to make the best GD donut I have ever had.

There is a boutique place near here that I take the girls to on Sundays and it’s good, but not as good as that schit they grow in San Diego.
You Bastid!!! I'm about to sit down to a scrumptious lettuce salad with low-cal ranch dressing...and some shredded red cabbage to add flavor and texture. If given the chance I'd eat all of those and the box they came in, in one sitting.

You have a talented daughter!
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m pretty devoid of a sweet tooth but The Donut Bar in San Diego has to make the best GD donut I have ever had.

There is a boutique place near here that I take the girls to on Sundays and it’s good, but not as good as that schit they grow in San Diego.

Donut Bar is over the top.
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
You Bastid!!! I'm about to sit down to a scrumptious lettuce salad with low-cal ranch dressing...and some shredded red cabbage to add flavor and texture. If given the chance I'd eat all of those and the box they came in, in one sitting.

You have a talented daughter!

Im with you in spirit.

Bfast was greek yogurt, blue berries and gravel. Lunch is gonna be albacore tuna over salad with balsamic no oil.
Cali likes to take everything simple and elaborate...at a cost

last trip to MB we went to a 'donut shop' the morning before my flight left...4 'donuts' and a medium coffee...26 bucks
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Dont ask have no idea what these are called. Except for the white cream one has lemon curd in a pie shell with whipped cream on top.

She helped the head Baker make these today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh yeah. It must just suck.

#basturd

smile
Originally Posted by nahma_mich
I delivered Pizzas as side job for a year or so, man did i gain the weight! We always had some that came out wrong or were not deliverer and we got to eat them or take them home. Got to the point that i had a heart attack and had to quit just to save my life.

JFC!

lmao
© 24hourcampfire