Home
Posted By: sse a meal in itself - 02/26/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: NVhntr Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
I'll have to take your word for it. crazy
Posted By: AFTERUM Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
my daddy used to put these in scrambled eggs all the time......I tried to like them but couldn't do it....reminds me of him.....
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
I've had fried brain sandwiches before. Can’t think of anything I won’t try if it’s battered and deep fried.
Posted By: sse Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
i just saw this on FB, i thought it was fake...guess not
Posted By: sse Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
makes arguing about spam kinda petty
Posted By: elwood Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
my daddy used to put these in scrambled eggs all the time......I tried to like them but couldn't do it....reminds me of him.....

Same for me. I tried but just couldn’t like them.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
Looks like an excellent weight loss meal.
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
Would be a good choice for emergency food stash. Have to be starving to open that can!
Posted By: blanket Re: a meal in itself - 02/26/18
I grew up eating scrambled pork brains and eggs, love em. Never had canned in milk
Posted By: Gus Re: a meal in itself - 02/27/18
ylep, when we kilt domestic hogs at home, we allus saved the brains. into the frying pan with eggs, and have some hot biscuits, and Luzianne coffee from the percolator setting on the side of the stove.
Posted By: rem141r Re: a meal in itself - 02/28/18
brains, balls and dick are not on the menu.
Ya, good idea, you could probably sell that stuff as a new weight loss program and write a book about it. You eat one can a day for a month. I would probably lose 20 lbs. min.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: a meal in itself - 03/02/18
Originally Posted by rem141r
brains, balls and dick are not on the menu.

I've never heard of udders being eaten either - anyone?
Posted By: atvalaska Re: a meal in itself - 03/05/18
Alton brown had a show where he ran across to country on mortercyle... Stopped at a place know for a good fiyed cow brain sammie... They were out of cow an subed for pig ...u should of seen the look on his face when he got a bite...
Posted By: gunswizard Re: a meal in itself - 03/06/18
Since mad cow disease came along you can hardly find a place that serves brain sandwiches. Nearly all the taverns in the St. Louis area had brain sandwiches on the menu, I've tried it a few times and liked it.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: a meal in itself - 03/07/18
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

Mother would use calf brains in scrambled eggs- never did develop a taste for them.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: a meal in itself - 03/07/18
I'll pass on this one, if that's all the same to you folks.
© 24hourcampfire