Home
Posted By: Tejano Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/29/20
I got a case of assorted mushrooms, oyster, King, Lions Mane, and some others. I am thinking Wild Turkey breast Marsala with lots of shrooms.

So far have only sauteed them in butter and they are delicious, the Lions Mane taste like crab.
Posted By: sse Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/30/20
i like sides of herbed, roasted mushrooms, or sauteed mushrooms made into a nice topping for steak
I like sliced baby portabello mushrooms browned in bacon drippings, I add a dash of rice vinegar or teriyaki when served.
I might have simple tastes, but I love beef stroganoff with lots of shrooms.

Jason
Posted By: sse Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/30/20
Originally Posted by 4th_point
I might have simple tastes, but I love beef stroganoff with lots of shrooms.

Jason

anything with beef and mushrooms is great...I'd hate to be allergic to them
Posted By: Tejano Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/30/20
A mushroom and onion gravy is SOP for grilled steaks here. Just a little worchestshire and black pepper with some oregano, marjoram, or parsely but not too much. Or add either spike or montreal seasoning. Going to try a French onion and mushroom soup where everything is oven roasted first.
Asked the wife. She said suggested this. She makes a killer mushroom risotto btw.

https://www.marthastewart.com/27470...499#4c7b244b-30af-49ba-8c3d-f66e20ec7499
Posted By: Terryk Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/30/20
I like mushrooms in a wild rice blend.
Posted By: sse Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/31/20
Originally Posted by Terryk
I like mushrooms in a wild rice blend.

yes that works for me too
this is killa !

Slap yo momma good !

Know I've posted pics before, but can't find them - Maybe on photofucket
Originally Posted by Tejano
I got a case of assorted mushrooms, oyster, King, Lions Mane, and some others. I am thinking Wild Turkey breast Marsala with lots of shrooms.

So far have only sauteed them in butter and they are delicious, the Lions Mane taste like crab.

Love Marsala !!!!!
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 03/31/20
Eat lots of them all the time. Morels, Chanterele's, Corals and Lobsters. Great on steaks, in Omelets or just by them selves.
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: Any good Mushroom recipes - 04/03/20
This recipe is for button mushrooms, but it is one of my favorites!!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/burgundy-mushrooms-recipe-2106872
© 24hourcampfire