Home
Posted By: wabigoon Dishes you are waiting to do? - 05/31/20
No one else likes it, or you can't get what you need. For me, steak, and kidney pie.
We kind of let them pile up on the counter during the day and do them all at once after supper.
Hardy, Har, Har[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/4bbae635fbd2d7afb6b0aa73bc0b8efb/tenor.gif?itemid=4021448[/img]
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Hardy, Har, Har[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

I'm waiting for all the fresh garden grub - green beans, new potatoes, tomatoes, sweet corn, zucchini. Grocery store produce isn't in the same league.
Posted By: sse Re: Dishes you are waiting to do? - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No one else likes it, or you can't get what you need. For me, steak, and kidney pie.

i thought you were gonna offer to do my dishes
If we go fishing, you cook, I'll do the dishes.
Well, this went over like an expectant pole vaulter.
Posted By: sse Re: Dishes you are waiting to do? - 05/31/20
i read dozens of recipes, probably more than anything else, and have several thousand recipes to choose from
Dirty rice mix. It’s about time for another batch.
I'm planning on beaver street tacos with homemade tortillas next weekend, does that count?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
We kind of let them pile up on the counter during the day and do them all at once after supper.

πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Birria de Res and Consome. I have almost all the fixn's. I'll make the the trip to a Mexican market for some dried pasilla peppers. I was hoping to brew it outside in one of my dutch ovens, but rains will move things to my stovetop.

BP...
I took the meat out to thaw Friday, gonna head down to the clubhouse this morning and make bear chile colorado.
Originally Posted by boilerpig1
Birria de Res and Consome. I have almost all the fixn's. I'll make the the trip to a Mexican market for some dried pasilla peppers. I was hoping to brew it outside in one of my dutch ovens, but rains will move things to my stovetop.

BP...

Please elaborate on this dish
Originally Posted by micky
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

Please elaborate on this dish

I eat this at a local hole in the wall. This recipe closely follows what the cook at my restauraunt uses in his recipe. The girl in this video is a bit tedious to listen to, but I think it'll be worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-93hC2w-Xo&t=7s

BP...
© 24hourcampfire