Home
Posted By: Huntz marlingunowners.com hacked???? - 02/08/12
Can`t get on their site.Anybody know anything????
got on about 2 hours ago, but can't get on now.
My question also. Tried early this am, no luck. A few minutes ago, looked as if some hijacker hacked it???? jack
Same here.Can't get on the site.What in the world is going on??
What the ...............no Marlinowners.com. They want my domain name. I don't have any domain name. My wife calls me........well we won't get into that.

Hope they get the Marlin site back up soon. I get on it way too much. I have done extensive professional research on that incurable disease, Marlinitis. The findings of this research is truly astonishing. No one knows its origin but it has been concluded without a doubt it is spread by consistently accessing and taking part in the forums on the Marlinowners site. In a classical case study the researchers found that an otherwise intelligent and logical 58 year old male who had no need for any more Marlins (because he owned over 10) would suddenly and without any logical explanation convince himself he needed another Marlin and would scour the local pawn shops for a gun he had no practical need for and would likely not use after he cleaned and confirmed it was a "shooter". The researchers are strongly urging hunters and gun enthusiast to refrain from viewing anything on the Marlinowners site. In fact, it is presumed at this time the problems with that specific site recently can likely be traced to the CLGP(The Center for Logical Gun Purchases), the governmental consumer watchdog group for responsible gun purchases. It is hoped that the site will soon be cleansed of the "bug" that causes this dreadful disease and it can be up and running again for lever action enthusiasts without the risk of catching the incurable Marlinitis.

Our government working hard to make our lives just a bit more safe and less traumatic. As one famous man once said; "....we're all in this together."
Just tried again no luck..
I think they have been hacked. The screen says the domain name is no longer valid. Maybe the new owners didn't pay the bills!
Tons of info on that site.I would hate to see it gone.
help I need my fix
Its working just fine for me....been getting my fix all night long!
Originally Posted by harv3589
Its working just fine for me....been getting my fix all night long!

Please give us a link.I still can not get on.
Marlin Owners Forum
I have been getting on toda, not yesterdy morning. Dump your cookies and reboot. That might help.
Tried to log on earlier today & screen had a little window to the right side that read somthing about they needed a sum of $150,000 to purchase a new web domain.
It also read that they were accepting donations to raise that amount............. frown
Well I finally got on.Bought a Texan in 35 Rem.With in 5 Min.
Hey Huntz,If that was the 336RC that Redmist had for sale I think you got a fine deal on a fine rifle.I have a 336TS myself and I really like it.Good luck with your new toy.
Originally Posted by buzardbait
Hey Huntz,If that was the 336RC that Redmist had for sale I think you got a fine deal on a fine rifle.I have a 336TS myself and I really like it.Good luck with your new toy.

That be the one!!!! grin
Good score Huntz.
I'm confused. Marlinowners I've been aware of since their inception and knew a lot of those guys on the old Marlin Talk forum. What is marlingunowners?
© 24hourcampfire