Print Thread
Hop To
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Can`t get on their site.Anybody know anything????

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
got on about 2 hours ago, but can't get on now.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My question also. Tried early this am, no luck. A few minutes ago, looked as if some hijacker hacked it???? jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Same here.Can't get on the site.What in the world is going on??

Like oats through a horses ass, so are the days of my life
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
What the ...............no Marlinowners.com. They want my domain name. I don't have any domain name. My wife calls me........well we won't get into that.

Hope they get the Marlin site back up soon. I get on it way too much. I have done extensive professional research on that incurable disease, Marlinitis. The findings of this research is truly astonishing. No one knows its origin but it has been concluded without a doubt it is spread by consistently accessing and taking part in the forums on the Marlinowners site. In a classical case study the researchers found that an otherwise intelligent and logical 58 year old male who had no need for any more Marlins (because he owned over 10) would suddenly and without any logical explanation convince himself he needed another Marlin and would scour the local pawn shops for a gun he had no practical need for and would likely not use after he cleaned and confirmed it was a "shooter". The researchers are strongly urging hunters and gun enthusiast to refrain from viewing anything on the Marlinowners site. In fact, it is presumed at this time the problems with that specific site recently can likely be traced to the CLGP(The Center for Logical Gun Purchases), the governmental consumer watchdog group for responsible gun purchases. It is hoped that the site will soon be cleansed of the "bug" that causes this dreadful disease and it can be up and running again for lever action enthusiasts without the risk of catching the incurable Marlinitis.

Our government working hard to make our lives just a bit more safe and less traumatic. As one famous man once said; "....we're all in this together."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just tried again no luck..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
I think they have been hacked. The screen says the domain name is no longer valid. Maybe the new owners didn't pay the bills!

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Tons of info on that site.I would hate to see it gone.

Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
help I need my fix

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its working just fine for me....been getting my fix all night long!

Rob
IC B3

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by harv3589
Its working just fine for me....been getting my fix all night long!

Please give us a link.I still can not get on.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Rob
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I have been getting on toda, not yesterdy morning. Dump your cookies and reboot. That might help.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
B
B
Tried to log on earlier today & screen had a little window to the right side that read somthing about they needed a sum of $150,000 to purchase a new web domain.
It also read that they were accepting donations to raise that amount............. frown

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well I finally got on.Bought a Texan in 35 Rem.With in 5 Min.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey Huntz,If that was the 336RC that Redmist had for sale I think you got a fine deal on a fine rifle.I have a 336TS myself and I really like it.Good luck with your new toy.

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by buzardbait
Hey Huntz,If that was the 336RC that Redmist had for sale I think you got a fine deal on a fine rifle.I have a 336TS myself and I really like it.Good luck with your new toy.

That be the one!!!! grin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Good score Huntz.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm confused. Marlinowners I've been aware of since their inception and knew a lot of those guys on the old Marlin Talk forum. What is marlingunowners?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,130
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.