Home
Okay Game of throne(got) season 7 is over, would like to hear you reviews, likes, dislikes, satisfactory ?
predictions?
personally I find it very enjoyable, snow and the dragon queen finally FKD.
winter is here and the white walkers and coming, dragon on their side too no to also forget about giants.
Posted By: cal74 Re: Game of thrones!!! - 09/19/17
Kind of pisses me off all the episodes were not either longer, or we had more episodes.

Thought this past season was better overall then the last couple, almost too much going on the last few years and not enough story time per character plot.

Read the first few books quite a while before the TV series and sure as hell wish he'd finish the books up, almost don't see that happening.
Posted By: mike_kerr Re: Game of thrones!!! - 09/20/17
I spent a fair amount of catch up time just in the last month or so and it is still a compelling drama, I think because of so many plot threads and story arcs. However, I can't help but think a lot of the final and 8th season will find more and more of plot time gaps and individual stories abruptly ended. An example is Littlefinger offed by Arya in a scene less than 2 minutes long after all the trouble he has caused. Dany flying Drogon in for a rescue with no reasonable explanation of how she got there so fast. Methinks we will see many more arcs and characters abruptly ended. Oh well it is a kid's show for we kids of all ages.
Yes I felt the same way when I was the mother of drogons flying to save lord snow, I mean it has to be a very far distance, from dragon stone here she is to deep into the other side of the wall. and little finger's death was too common and simple.. I wanted to feel the way I felt when ned stark died but it was just kids that kill one of the most brilliant character since the beginning of the series.
© 24hourcampfire