Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Okay Game of throne(got) season 7 is over, would like to hear you reviews, likes, dislikes, satisfactory ?
predictions?
personally I find it very enjoyable, snow and the dragon queen finally FKD.
winter is here and the white walkers and coming, dragon on their side too no to also forget about giants.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kind of pisses me off all the episodes were not either longer, or we had more episodes.

Thought this past season was better overall then the last couple, almost too much going on the last few years and not enough story time per character plot.

Read the first few books quite a while before the TV series and sure as hell wish he'd finish the books up, almost don't see that happening.

Life is just one damned thing after another
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I spent a fair amount of catch up time just in the last month or so and it is still a compelling drama, I think because of so many plot threads and story arcs. However, I can't help but think a lot of the final and 8th season will find more and more of plot time gaps and individual stories abruptly ended. An example is Littlefinger offed by Arya in a scene less than 2 minutes long after all the trouble he has caused. Dany flying Drogon in for a rescue with no reasonable explanation of how she got there so fast. Methinks we will see many more arcs and characters abruptly ended. Oh well it is a kid's show for we kids of all ages.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Yes I felt the same way when I was the mother of drogons flying to save lord snow, I mean it has to be a very far distance, from dragon stone here she is to deep into the other side of the wall. and little finger's death was too common and simple.. I wanted to feel the way I felt when ned stark died but it was just kids that kill one of the most brilliant character since the beginning of the series.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (1moredeer, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 3,217 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.