Home
Very open question, I know......

And can't imagine anyone here has a functioning crystal ball,

But whats your best guess, 3 or 4 years from now, Vax is still a requirement?
Ontario gov’t is talking about full opening mid-March. I can’t seem them keeping the vax mandate much beyond that.

If the province is open then there’s no legal or medical reason to be discriminating against free people. If they keep this crap up 3 or 4 more years that’s plenty of grounds to sue the gov’t. And they know they really don’t have a legal leg to stand on.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Ontario gov’t is talking about full opening mid-March. I can’t seem them keeping the vax mandate much beyond that.

If the province is open then there’s no legal or medical reason to be discriminating against free people. If they keep this crap up 3 or 4 more years that’s plenty of grounds to sue the gov’t. And they know they really don’t have a legal leg to stand on.

That is/was my point on other threads. If this is the case, we are looking at this Virus going away shortly, then why are they imposing mandates at this time? Like the trucker mandate.
I often wonder if they are going anywhere, I dont think they are, not now we are already on the ropes, and it isn't about any Virus anymore, perhaps never was, its something different now and I'm thinking it is leading to another end.
Tomorrow if we could get that 10% anti-vaxxers done.Dead or vaxxed, either would work.That's going to get a response. My guess would be end of spring.
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Tomorrow if we could get that 10% anti-vaxxers done.Dead or vaxxed, either would work.That's going to get a response. My guess would be end of spring.

lmao. They will find something else. And if 10 % causes a problem, that problem is in someones head.

Non vax here. Only ones I know around us getting it are the vaxed ones. More and more by the day. And I've been exposed in close quarters for 5 days at least once now to it. Still have not caught it.

Same goes for my wife and her family.

Regardless until we get on with living and dying, its all a scam.

When they come up with an actual 'vaccine' I might consider being inoculated.

Have you signed up for your 2nd booster yet ?
My house is vaccine free so instead of relying on a fake vaccine that doesn’t work and instead causes significant and sometimes fatal side effects we rely on good nutrition, exercise and off label use of proven effective prophylaxis (in the event of potential exposure). We’ve all had the China sniffles and survived just fine so we now enjoy some level of acquired immunity as well.

The funny and ironic thing is that at my brother’s house they’re all sick with covid yet they’ve been vaxxed, boosted and they’re still buying into Fauci’s bullshit. At this point in time they couldn’t hold me down to inject me with their crap.

We’re one of the ones that will be fired before we acquiesce to their demands. My wife received her religious exemption and her company has been actually quite decent even in the face of the government’s coercion and threats. They no longer require vaccination but since the government as well as corporations can’t be trusted the unvaxed at her work (100’s if not a 1,000 or more employees) have formed a coalition and retained excellent counsel.

In her group of ~90 people there are maybe 6 or 8 that won’t take part in the human vaccine trials so they’re obviously unvaxed. The number of people that are out because of covid is extraordinary but the funniest part of it all is that not 1 single unvaxed employee has been out sick with covid! Every one of the multitudes of sick calls each and every day have been a vaccinated dipshit…..yet the vaccinated are still too stupid to recognize that fact! They’ve doubled down on stupid and don’t want to face the fact that they’ve been fooled. They’re gullible sheep following the wolves and all I can do is laugh. I don’t GAF what anyone wants to inject into their bodies but I will NOT be forced to do the same.

ETA….For full disclosure, we’re young (I’m 51 wife is younger) no co-morbidity, not fat, don’t smoke, not diabetic, none of us take any medication only vitamins….etc.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Although I'm guessing maybe you posted this as sarcasm?
Interesting post Aces.
I haven't been affected much at this time, nobody around my house is Vaxxed, but we were thinking about obtaining legal Council if I am affected in my business.

Trouble with People is as you say "they don't want to face the fact that they've been fooled" and will therefore go out of their way to cause trouble for others.
I don't know anyone un-vaccinated who are sick, none, all the People not showing up for work are the ones who are Vaccinated.
So far as the original question, it probably should end now. I'm not taking a pro-vax or anti-vax stance, just looking at the facts: 1) most people with elevated risks (comorbidity factors) have had a chance to be jabbed if they want to be, and 2) the Omicron variant is statistically substantially less lethal despite being more contagious, so if you're going to get COVID, now is the safest time to do it. So .. if not now, when? What would that future time have to offer that isn't on the table right now? And is such a thing even possible?

When it will end, though? The problem is that ending the mandate, EVER, would show the fear mongers who've been manipulating us have been wrong, lying to us, all along. I don't think they are willing to face that realization. It is as much about preserving presumed validation of their fear mongering as it is about controlling the public. The minute we start talking seriously about "was this necessary", the question of liability for those outside of regulating agencies and big pharma who are protected by law (at least in the US) has to be addressed. Maybe even criminal charges. I don't believe they'll ever risk those questions being asked so I don't think they dare allow the mandate to end.

Tom
My thoughts re Canada is it will not end anytime soon. It is not in Trudeau's interest to have the mandate end as he is using this as a reason for not having sitting sessions in Parliament -- created the easy no face to the public role backed by the NDP, plus he can continue to divide the country while giving handouts to those he deems to be deserving.
Originally Posted by HughW
My thoughts re Canada is it will not end anytime soon. It is not in Trudeau's interest to have the mandate end as he is using this as a reason for not having sitting sessions in Parliament -- created the easy no face to the public role backed by the NDP, plus he can continue to divide the country while giving handouts to those he deems to be deserving.

I agree.
Canadians are low hanging fruit, I could say more, but as a collective.... the examples our Grandfathers left us, are not the same examples we are going to leave our Grandchildren. That is why it isn't going to end.
It will end when gov't is good and ready for the charade to end. Just as they declared that the flu was non existant last year, then decided it was back this year. When they do end it they will declare their heroic actions eradicated it despite the thorn in the side non compliers who will be blamed for it lingering longer than it should have.
It will end when the people revoke their permission to be governed over by a government who
has entirely lost the plot.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

After 150,000 trucks reach Ottawa and shut the motor off, lock the doors and walk away.

Jan 29

What do you mean get them done?
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

I think he would like you vaccinated or dead. They are still blaming the unvaccinated. I am almost sure I caught it by riding in the truck with my triple "vaccinated" neighbor who strangely enough came up with the Covid disease.

His engrish isn't vewy good sometimes, I used to think he was just pizzed, but now think its because his engrish isn't vewy good.
I think he wants us all ded.

After reading your ignorant fear based anti science, cowardly, violent prone posts, and Steve R's too, I have to wonder if there are any men left in Canada? Are you all a bunch of weak simps and cucks like Justin?

Just another weak cowardly useful idiot for Captain sparkle socks. You must be proud!!! I bet that really turns on your wife lol

He means (as has been indicated on the BC forum by his posts there) that either the unvaxxed need to A) die, B) be rounded up and vaxxed against their will, or C) removed from their access of the general population…
That has been mine, family's and all of my friends familie's experience. All unvaxxed. Anyone catching covid has had very mild symptoms. This includes many front line healthcare workers exposed to Covid every day for almost 2 years

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My house is vaccine free so instead of relying on a fake vaccine that doesn’t work and instead causes significant and sometimes fatal side effects we rely on good nutrition, exercise and off label use of proven effective prophylaxis (in the event of potential exposure). We’ve all had the China sniffles and survived just fine so we now enjoy some level of acquired immunity as well.

The funny and ironic thing is that at my brother’s house they’re all sick with covid yet they’ve been vaxxed, boosted and they’re still buying into Fauci’s bullshit. At this point in time they couldn’t hold me down to inject me with their crap.

We’re one of the ones that will be fired before we acquiesce to their demands. My wife received her religious exemption and her company has been actually quite decent even in the face of the government’s coercion and threats. They no longer require vaccination but since the government as well as corporations can’t be trusted the unvaxed at her work (100’s if not a 1,000 or more employees) have formed a coalition and retained excellent counsel.

In her group of ~90 people there are maybe 6 or 8 that won’t take part in the human vaccine trials so they’re obviously unvaxed. The number of people that are out because of covid is extraordinary but the funniest part of it all is that not 1 single unvaxed employee has been out sick with covid! Every one of the multitudes of sick calls each and every day have been a vaccinated dipshit…..yet the vaccinated are still too stupid to recognize that fact! They’ve doubled down on stupid and don’t want to face the fact that they’ve been fooled. They’re gullible sheep following the wolves and all I can do is laugh. I don’t GAF what anyone wants to inject into their bodies but I will NOT be forced to do the same.

ETA….For full disclosure, we’re young (I’m 51 wife is younger) no co-morbidity, not fat, don’t smoke, not diabetic, none of us take any medication only vitamins….etc.
It will all end when We the People stand up and take these stupid face diapers off and tell big pharma they can take this shot and stick it in there ear! This isn’t about safety, it’s about control by the corrupt government
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr

He means (as has been indicated on the BC forum by his posts there) that either the unvaxxed need to A) die, B) be rounded up and vaxxed against their will, or C) removed from their access of the general population…

Schill mean anything?

After 150,000 trucks reach Ottawa and shut the motor off, lock the doors and walk away.

Jan 29

Why is it always, 'next week' ?
"Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." -John Adams
Originally Posted by ribka

After reading your ignorant fear based anti science, cowardly, violent prone posts, and Steve R's too, I have to wonder if there are any men left in Canada? Are you all a bunch of weak simps and cucks like Justin?

Just another weak cowardly useful idiot for Captain sparkle socks. You must be proud!!! I bet that really turns on your wife lol

Well-said

Jan 29

Why is it always, 'next week' ?

Beacuse the trucks left their home provinces today............

WE FEEL THE PAIN HERE, TOO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkkWIOkWl8
The vaccine mandates are provincial, so there will be various answers.Some very political, others scientific. But if we look at the science, we need almost 100% herd immunity, thanks to the Omicron variant. It can come from either being vaccinated or recouvered from COVID . But also thanks to transmissiblity of the Omicron variant, everyone will likely get it. For those with immunity, it is a 5 day cold. It will happen sooner than later. I'm beginning to think it will happen before the first day of spring .
It's a five day cold regardless. Remember back when we were told 70% vaxxed would result in herd immunity? Not only did it not result in herd immunity, there is some question as to whether or not it resulted in ANY immunity. The other fact, which has been ignored from early on, is that the majority who contracted covid-19 or any of the variants, showed little in the way of symptoms. This is especially true of people under 40 but some still want to vax children. GD
The vaccine mandates are provincial, so there will be various answers.Some very political, others scientific. But if we look at the science, we need almost 100% herd immunity, thanks to the Omicron variant. It can come from either being vaccinated or recouvered from COVID . But also thanks to transmissiblity of the Omicron variant, everyone will likely get it. For those with immunity, it is a 5 day cold. It will happen sooner than later. I'm beginning to think it will happen before the first day of spring .

So you recently stated that you want unvaxed people dead including infants and young children, even though science indicates natural immunity is stronger and more effective than an unproven shot.

Just goes to show what an ignorant cowardly uneducated pos you are.

Give me your thoughts on the Vaccination please, If it doesn't make you immune, If you can still contract and then spread any of the Covid variants after being vaxed,

then what science says we need to mandate vaccinations for herd immunity?

And you mentioned the Omnicron variant, What about next years variant?

This is the problem^^^^^^ the ones who jump over a cliff and expect others to blindly follow. You aren't a problem to me until you try to force myself and my family to take your injection, you can put whatever you want into your body, your choice. Then when we don't, you threaten with job loss, destroy business, ruin lives etc....but then you actually do it!

They can share the responsibility to where we are today with the lying media, these are the guys who wanted/wants everyone to inject an unknown substance into their body because they say its safe, and we are to just take their word for it.
These Pharmaceutical companies don't even have to release the ingredients for 75 years? how stupid does one need to be??
You and others with your point of view will be viewed as mental cases, for simply having zero critical thinking skills, and expecting everyone to be just as stupid.
It won't end till after the shooting stops. Peaceful protests don't work in Canada or the US of A.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It won't end till after the shooting stops. Peaceful protests don't work in Canada or the US of A.
That was the storyline in Kenosha Wisconsin.

I hope you die slow and painfully.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
That was the storyline in Kenosha Wisconsin.

A 17 year old young man put an end to all the looting and riots. A piece of hot lead from a civilian will apparently get your attention better than one from law enforcement.
Originally Posted by Mike78

Boy, you bit hard on that one.

Boy, you bit hard on that one.

so once again you think the unvaxed should die?

Maybe the Canadian military should arrest all Canadian truckers?

Be fun to see all food shipments be shut down in Canada
Ms. Dancho covered that very very well
NEVER ! (...let a good crisis go to waste)
© 24hourcampfire