Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Very open question, I know......

And can't imagine anyone here has a functioning crystal ball,

But whats your best guess, 3 or 4 years from now, Vax is still a requirement?

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Ontario gov’t is talking about full opening mid-March. I can’t seem them keeping the vax mandate much beyond that.

If the province is open then there’s no legal or medical reason to be discriminating against free people. If they keep this crap up 3 or 4 more years that’s plenty of grounds to sue the gov’t. And they know they really don’t have a legal leg to stand on.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Ontario gov’t is talking about full opening mid-March. I can’t seem them keeping the vax mandate much beyond that.

If the province is open then there’s no legal or medical reason to be discriminating against free people. If they keep this crap up 3 or 4 more years that’s plenty of grounds to sue the gov’t. And they know they really don’t have a legal leg to stand on.

That is/was my point on other threads. If this is the case, we are looking at this Virus going away shortly, then why are they imposing mandates at this time? Like the trucker mandate.
I often wonder if they are going anywhere, I dont think they are, not now we are already on the ropes, and it isn't about any Virus anymore, perhaps never was, its something different now and I'm thinking it is leading to another end.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tomorrow if we could get that 10% anti-vaxxers done.Dead or vaxxed, either would work.That's going to get a response. My guess would be end of spring.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Tomorrow if we could get that 10% anti-vaxxers done.Dead or vaxxed, either would work.That's going to get a response. My guess would be end of spring.

lmao. They will find something else. And if 10 % causes a problem, that problem is in someones head.

Non vax here. Only ones I know around us getting it are the vaxed ones. More and more by the day. And I've been exposed in close quarters for 5 days at least once now to it. Still have not caught it.

Same goes for my wife and her family.

Regardless until we get on with living and dying, its all a scam.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

When they come up with an actual 'vaccine' I might consider being inoculated.

Have you signed up for your 2nd booster yet ?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My house is vaccine free so instead of relying on a fake vaccine that doesn’t work and instead causes significant and sometimes fatal side effects we rely on good nutrition, exercise and off label use of proven effective prophylaxis (in the event of potential exposure). We’ve all had the China sniffles and survived just fine so we now enjoy some level of acquired immunity as well.

The funny and ironic thing is that at my brother’s house they’re all sick with covid yet they’ve been vaxxed, boosted and they’re still buying into Fauci’s bullshit. At this point in time they couldn’t hold me down to inject me with their crap.

We’re one of the ones that will be fired before we acquiesce to their demands. My wife received her religious exemption and her company has been actually quite decent even in the face of the government’s coercion and threats. They no longer require vaccination but since the government as well as corporations can’t be trusted the unvaxed at her work (100’s if not a 1,000 or more employees) have formed a coalition and retained excellent counsel.

In her group of ~90 people there are maybe 6 or 8 that won’t take part in the human vaccine trials so they’re obviously unvaxed. The number of people that are out because of covid is extraordinary but the funniest part of it all is that not 1 single unvaxed employee has been out sick with covid! Every one of the multitudes of sick calls each and every day have been a vaccinated dipshit…..yet the vaccinated are still too stupid to recognize that fact! They’ve doubled down on stupid and don’t want to face the fact that they’ve been fooled. They’re gullible sheep following the wolves and all I can do is laugh. I don’t GAF what anyone wants to inject into their bodies but I will NOT be forced to do the same.

ETA….For full disclosure, we’re young (I’m 51 wife is younger) no co-morbidity, not fat, don’t smoke, not diabetic, none of us take any medication only vitamins….etc.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 01/22/22.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Although I'm guessing maybe you posted this as sarcasm?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting post Aces.
I haven't been affected much at this time, nobody around my house is Vaxxed, but we were thinking about obtaining legal Council if I am affected in my business.

Trouble with People is as you say "they don't want to face the fact that they've been fooled" and will therefore go out of their way to cause trouble for others.
I don't know anyone un-vaccinated who are sick, none, all the People not showing up for work are the ones who are Vaccinated.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
So far as the original question, it probably should end now. I'm not taking a pro-vax or anti-vax stance, just looking at the facts: 1) most people with elevated risks (comorbidity factors) have had a chance to be jabbed if they want to be, and 2) the Omicron variant is statistically substantially less lethal despite being more contagious, so if you're going to get COVID, now is the safest time to do it. So .. if not now, when? What would that future time have to offer that isn't on the table right now? And is such a thing even possible?

When it will end, though? The problem is that ending the mandate, EVER, would show the fear mongers who've been manipulating us have been wrong, lying to us, all along. I don't think they are willing to face that realization. It is as much about preserving presumed validation of their fear mongering as it is about controlling the public. The minute we start talking seriously about "was this necessary", the question of liability for those outside of regulating agencies and big pharma who are protected by law (at least in the US) has to be addressed. Maybe even criminal charges. I don't believe they'll ever risk those questions being asked so I don't think they dare allow the mandate to end.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
My thoughts re Canada is it will not end anytime soon. It is not in Trudeau's interest to have the mandate end as he is using this as a reason for not having sitting sessions in Parliament -- created the easy no face to the public role backed by the NDP, plus he can continue to divide the country while giving handouts to those he deems to be deserving.

Hugh
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by HughW
My thoughts re Canada is it will not end anytime soon. It is not in Trudeau's interest to have the mandate end as he is using this as a reason for not having sitting sessions in Parliament -- created the easy no face to the public role backed by the NDP, plus he can continue to divide the country while giving handouts to those he deems to be deserving.

I agree.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Canadians are low hanging fruit, I could say more, but as a collective.... the examples our Grandfathers left us, are not the same examples we are going to leave our Grandchildren. That is why it isn't going to end.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It will end when gov't is good and ready for the charade to end. Just as they declared that the flu was non existant last year, then decided it was back this year. When they do end it they will declare their heroic actions eradicated it despite the thorn in the side non compliers who will be blamed for it lingering longer than it should have.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It will end when the people revoke their permission to be governed over by a government who
has entirely lost the plot.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Very open question, I know......

And can't imagine anyone here has a functioning crystal ball,

But whats your best guess, 3 or 4 years from now, Vax is still a requirement?

After 150,000 trucks reach Ottawa and shut the motor off, lock the doors and walk away.

Jan 29

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

What do you mean get them done?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

I think he would like you vaccinated or dead. They are still blaming the unvaccinated. I am almost sure I caught it by riding in the truck with my triple "vaccinated" neighbor who strangely enough came up with the Covid disease.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

His engrish isn't vewy good sometimes, I used to think he was just pizzed, but now think its because his engrish isn't vewy good.
I think he wants us all ded.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

After reading your ignorant fear based anti science, cowardly, violent prone posts, and Steve R's too, I have to wonder if there are any men left in Canada? Are you all a bunch of weak simps and cucks like Justin?

Just another weak cowardly useful idiot for Captain sparkle socks. You must be proud!!! I bet that really turns on your wife lol

Last edited by ribka; 01/23/22.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.