My house is vaccine free so instead of relying on a fake vaccine that doesn’t work and instead causes significant and sometimes fatal side effects we rely on good nutrition, exercise and off label use of proven effective prophylaxis (in the event of potential exposure). We’ve all had the China sniffles and survived just fine so we now enjoy some level of acquired immunity as well.

The funny and ironic thing is that at my brother’s house they’re all sick with covid yet they’ve been vaxxed, boosted and they’re still buying into Fauci’s bullshit. At this point in time they couldn’t hold me down to inject me with their crap.

We’re one of the ones that will be fired before we acquiesce to their demands. My wife received her religious exemption and her company has been actually quite decent even in the face of the government’s coercion and threats. They no longer require vaccination but since the government as well as corporations can’t be trusted the unvaxed at her work (100’s if not a 1,000 or more employees) have formed a coalition and retained excellent counsel.

In her group of ~90 people there are maybe 6 or 8 that won’t take part in the human vaccine trials so they’re obviously unvaxed. The number of people that are out because of covid is extraordinary but the funniest part of it all is that not 1 single unvaxed employee has been out sick with covid! Every one of the multitudes of sick calls each and every day have been a vaccinated dipshit…..yet the vaccinated are still too stupid to recognize that fact! They’ve doubled down on stupid and don’t want to face the fact that they’ve been fooled. They’re gullible sheep following the wolves and all I can do is laugh. I don’t GAF what anyone wants to inject into their bodies but I will NOT be forced to do the same.

ETA….For full disclosure, we’re young (I’m 51 wife is younger) no co-morbidity, not fat, don’t smoke, not diabetic, none of us take any medication only vitamins….etc.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 01/22/22.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~