Home
Posted By: handwerk N.H made model 70 ? - 08/03/19
Do all new haven made CRF model 70's have the older "open" style trigger? If not at what serial # did it change over?

thanks
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: N.H made model 70 ? - 08/03/19
Yes. Up until the shutdown in 2006. In 2008, browning arms co implemented their own trigger to go into the new model 70. At that time the moa was introduced.
Posted By: Redneck Re: N.H made model 70 ? - 08/08/19
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yes. Up until the shutdown in 2006. In 2008, browning arms co implemented their own trigger to go into the new model 70. At that time the moa was introduced.
Yeah, the dumbasses.... Browning would engineer a toothpick that has seven parts..
Posted By: Gun_Doc Re: N.H made model 70 ? - 08/09/19
^^^^^^^
That's a great line. Probably not true of JMB himself, but I get your point.
How many years did the original trigger design just flat work, and then Browning decides to fook with it?

I keep a list of interesting possible signature lines. Here is one from member test1328:
Try getting the sand out of an A-bolt's trigger by sloshing it in the river! - test1328
Posted By: Brad Re: N.H made model 70 ? - 08/09/19
Originally Posted by Redneck
Browning would engineer a toothpick that has seven parts..

Man, isn't that the truth...
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: N.H made model 70 ? - 08/09/19
Originally Posted by Brad
Browning would engineer a toothpick that has seven parts..

Man, isn't that the truth...

I agree. Why over complicate chitdt!!
Posted By: jk16 Re: N.H made model 70 ? - 08/09/19
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yeah, the dumbasses.... FN-Browning would engineer a toothpick that has seven parts..

There - clarified that for you.

John Moses Browning has absolutely nothing to do with the silly make- work projects foisted on us by the engineers and lawyers at FN.
© 24hourcampfire