Home
Posted By: wabigoon Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
There are only two kinds of cows, hungry cows, and dead cows. laugh
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
Nah, there are gentle cows and mean sonsabitches.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
You forgot mad cows, and spooky cows...
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
The kind of cow that I hate the worst is the one I call a high headed cow. That's the one that when you get ready to work them, will throw her head up high and start looking for a place to go. I'm fortunate I guess, as I don't have one of those at the present time.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
According to Patrick F McManus, it was Fast Mean Cows and Slow Mean Cows......
Posted By: cowdoc Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
All "cows" are female...

There's a joke somewhere in that?
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The kind of cow that I hate the worst is the one I call a high headed cow. That's the one that when you get ready to work them, will throw her head up high and start looking for a place to go. I'm fortunate I guess, as I don't have one of those at the present time.

We've got 6 goats left in a pasture because of a goat version of this. The rest were wormed and rotated to a different pasture weeks ago. We call her the psychotic-betch.... I think I'm going to have to shoot her to ever catch the others.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
Originally Posted by wabigoon
There are only two kinds of cows, hungry cows, and dead cows. laugh

Neighbor would agree.

His son fed the other morning. I went out and threw feed to the kids' calves and noticed one of the neighbor's cows laying down just across the fence. I texted him and told him he had a sick cow laying there. The neighbor has a night-job in town.

Day or 2 later the neighbor tells me one of his cows was dead in a ditch, about 15 feet from where I saw the cow hanging out a couple days ago. She's deader than the proverbial mackerel.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
For me there are 2 kinds of cows:

Cows that are hands-off and do their job without any input from me

Cows that require regular attention and aren't worth having around.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Types of Cows. - 11/03/19
Some cows require the regular attention of sic'in a pack of cowdogs on them and rubbing Cope in their eyes....
© 24hourcampfire