Originally Posted by Dancing Bear
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Two reasons actually. First, the .380 is much better with today's ammo, but it's still a very small cartridge, and not in the same league as the larger three you referenced. Secondly, 9mm ammo (practice or carry) is much easier to locate.

In a skinny sub-compact, I think the 9mm is the balancing point for power, control, capacity and gun longevity. Just my .02c.

I love my G42, but will pick up a G43 as soon as possible due to the cost/availability of 9mm ammo vs .380. The G42 won't be going anywhere.

I certainly agree with your comments on the G-42/43. I do hope the G-43 is a bit more accurate than my G-42. The G-42 does not group as well as my G-27/26 or G-19. It shoots about as well as my PF-9 which isn't terrible.

Some reports indicate the G-43's shoot well.

I just got a G-43 today found an IWB holster and ordered Tru Glo's for it.

I will be shooting it Monday morning with a view to comparing it to my G-19, G-27/26 and G-42.

Hopefully, Ghost will have a Plus 2 mag base and spring kit out for the G-43 soon. I really like theres on my
G-42,especially as a spare mag. There are a couple of extension bases , +1's and +2's available now but they use the stock spring. Until someone tests them positively I see no reason to try them.

My G42 is an excellent shooter as far as accuracy goes. I'm surprised to hear that you are getting poor accuracy from yours.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis