Ratsmacker,
I am completely in favor of reciprocal fees. However, that doesn't seem to be happening. For the first time Missouri is on the upper side of the fee situation, depending upon which state you compare. Some states still have higher fees though the gap narrowed some now. So this is what it is and the choice is clear and no amount of complaining changes it.

You seem like a good guy and I understand you hunt family owned property. I can appreciate the tradition and heritage involved in that. My situation dealing with some non-resident groups hunting public ground in the Ozark's hasn't been positive. And it isn't about the deer/turkey though some of them have admitted poaching a deer or turkey for "camp meat" and not tagging small deer at all. Mostly my bitch is the complete lack of respect they have for the ground, rivers, game and local people. I get tired of picking up their damned trash left scattered around a campsite when they haul ass back to Illinois. Seeing them hack with a chainsaw an ATV trail because they're too damned lazy and stupid to get a deer out of the timber. Locals are two toothed knuckle dragging inbreds - according to them. I could go on but there's no point, you should get it by now.

In reference to MWT, I don't read all those long winded threads. That site is very cliquish and has an over abundance of dumbphucktitude. I skim read it and that's about I can stomach.

Last edited by MOGC; 06/17/15.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.