Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
Yeah really, I'm not entertained. They used to have great bullets, and then went nuts with "rocket science", zombie nonsense, and dropped most round nose and interlock loads...their mainstay. I switched to Sierra and never looked back. Fools.

They are shipping more than they ever have and are focused on the items in highest demand. The Zombie stuff has added greatly to their bottom line and they've shown they have a good sense of humor. You may think they are fools but I think they are doing exactly what they and every good business should be doing - making money.

While I'd like for them to turn out some .375" 220g FP bullets I'm not holding my breath. When they get more caught up with demand they will turn to the less popular items that haven't been available for a while. In the meantime I'm not going to be whining that their priorities don't match mine. Only a fool would do that.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.