There is game that will soon be impossible to import or hunt, so I'd put them on the top of the list.

All Cats - Lion is now prohibitively expense. The total bill for taking a free range lion in Tanzania will be $75k or more. Leopard is still doable and highly recommended.

Elephant - Zim can still make it happen, but you might as well make the safari for lion include your elephant and leopard. That will be $100k, but its done. Piecemeal, it will cost you double.

Lord Derby Eland and Bongo - Cameroon and CAR. Hunters are still going there without incident BUT between Boko Harem and CAR political situation, I wonder how.

I'd go to Tanzania on any safari you can afford just to see the land and experience it. It gets more ridiculously expensive every season, but it is #1 and the land that I picture when someone mentions safari.

There, you go, I have just spent at least $150k of your after tax money. I guarantee that if you could ever do it, you'd see it as an investment that will enrich your life to the end.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo