Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by RickyD
My pick is 1962 when the court began taking the Bible out of the classroom.

I'm glad that there's nobody in the schools today teaching the kids that the Earth is 6,000 years old, or that dinosaurs went on the Ark with Noah. The kids here are 'already' being indoctrinated with plenty of bull$ch!t as it is.
You have a really good imagination. You must read lots of DC and Marvel offerings. I don't recall those things, or really anything being taught from the Bible. There was daily prayer, but it was short and plain vanilla.

I'll guess you're much happier now to have stories like "Bobby has two mommies" being taught to second graders, so when they grow up in the perverted world you and I have left them, they will be tolerant and not troubled when their kids are having sex with their pets.

I sent my kids to Christian school so they wouldn't have to deal with the failure of conservatives. They know the world is not 6K years old, there was an Ark but no dino's in attendance. So do I.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.