The first three powder i tried shot two touching and one out to open the groups to 3/4 inch which may have been me. H4350 and Rel 15 with the Hornady 75 gr A-Max, other groups were three shots just under 3/4 inch. The IMR 4895 load shot the same but was just to hot and i will pull the bullet on the last six and drop the charge one gr. I'm going to try the same loads with a different seating depth and the H4350 i am dropping the powder charge 1/2 to 1 gr on the next loading the bolt opening was a little stiff with the loads i tried. I just purchased three boxes of Sierra 80 gr MK HP , two pounds of IMR 4831 to try. I'm hoping for groups under 1/2 inch with heavy bullets. These were the first loads down the barrel. I fired one fouling shot and two three shot groups and then cleaned, barrel cleaning up with just four or five patches with Butch Bore Shine with no copper fouling starting with the third cleaning .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.