My 7mm Valkyrie AR is coming together. This will be a high powdered AR-15 that matched 7mm08 factory performance but in an AR-15 thanks to leverevolution powder. All my parts choices were based around the intended hunting application.

I'm going with a magpul MOE stock and JP handguard both camoed. I got them from arhuntingrifles.com. For an upper i'm going with the Eisenach side charge upper with bolt combo. I think side charger uppers make sense because the charging handle is no longer under the scope getting in the way. I was going to use this stuff on the 300 Reaper but i'm getting the 7mm VAR barrels sooner so it's getting the stuff i already purchased.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

For a lower i went with a billet lower from South Texas Arms. Brandon Sneed at South Texas Arms added the msrhunt logo if you want one contact him.

[Linked Image]

The upper and lower will then be camoed in the same pattern to match the other furnature. For a trigger i'm going with the Ruger 2 stage i think it will work well for the intended usage. For optics i picked up a Leupold AR Mod 1 4-12X40. While the rifle is capable for real long range shooting i don't think i need something more than 12 power for hunting. Jermey Beasey at Legond Armory is going to build it sense hes finishing the dipping work anyways.

[Linked Image]

I ordered a 22in barrel bolt combo should come in next week. Bruce (bigdawg) will ship it to legend-armory.com who is going to camo the lower and upper to match the furniture i got from arhuntingrifles.com. For a break i'm going Maxim Firearms they make a nice break. I want to be able still have the game in scope for a quick follow up shot.

[

Last edited by SoCalPigHunter; 07/02/15.