You are soooooooo fhuqking amazingly full of fhuqking schit,that it borders on the fhuqking INCREDIBLE. Congratulations?!?

Via your Magic Pixie Dust you compromise a 308 case to 1.600" trim length and it MAGICALLY bests a 1.500" 7BR by 350fps as per your Imagination and it's Pretend,at like pressures,bullets and barrel lengths?!? Then it smokes a 2.00"+ case length trim 7-08 Factory Fodder with like bullet weights and barrel lengths?!? Especially via them "Racy" 160gr Fusions and their fhuqking copious bearing surface?!?

Dumbfhuqk...you are in soooooooooooo farrrrrrrrrr over your pointy head,that it is simply Gawdammmned Fhuqking Amazing,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,is oblivious to the fact! Bless your heart.

Ignorance IS Bliss. Laffin'!

Cheer up,I've shot more LeverEvolution in a day,than you have in your dismal "life".

Now in "fairness",I may or may not shoot the 308 case in a multitude of lengths/configurations in both SAAMI and Wildcat guise,via more than a few bore diameters. Hint. That defines "gross understatement". Re-hint. Laffin'!

"Flutted" was a nice touch too and rivals "break".

REALLY enjoyed the Case Forming Goat Fhuqk too! With a 7BRX you reap a 162A-Max in mag confines,with ogives above mouths(Stoner mags). Hint.

Keep making schit up,if only because it's fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Don't be shy and "tell" me more.

Laffin'!