Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Is "ingwe" another user name for "Varmint Guy"?

Now that's funny. Scared the hell out of me with the thought of V.G in a leopard print thong!

So, the thought of Ingwe in a leopard print thong doesn't scare you?

Tell me about your Mother.....

Ok, she's been dead for 5 years now.

Guess I should not have been so short just because a dirtbag on the inner web chooses to bring family in as an insult.
About Mom, born in the early 20's, graduated at the top of her class while helping out with her 13 brothers and sisters during the depression and into the 40's till WWII at which time she joined the navy along with all 7 of her brothers. Spent 3 1/2 years as an S.P in the waves. After she met dad who was a aspiring lifer in the Army, he was KIA in Korea in Dec 1951 2 mos before I was born.
Mom raised both my brother(who's 2 years older) and I by herself. Went back to school and worked till she graduated with honors with a double major of English and History. Worked as a school teacher till she was 65, at which time she had attained a double masters degree. At the age of 75 I had the pleasure of being at her graduation with a Doctorate.
When she passed her funeral service was with full military honors, and her flag is displayed right next to dads.

How about yours.

Relax Debra. It wasn't an insult on your mother or even your family. Geez....

Yea, it was.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell