Gary, don't buy much of anything, get the accuracy vs cost worked out first, and then buy a bunch of components.

The only FMJs that I ever found to be more or less accurate were Lapua... I have the good word that the 62 ball stuff as noted, can be accurate, I had given up on ultra cheap by then.

Grafs has some good pricing especially in bulk.

Accuracy wise, remember flat base and not open base are generally a better thing and HPs are generally better than SPs but those are just general observations.
Nosler partitions have never shown great accuracy to me, and have been not nearly cheap. But they work good for hunting.

There are also some off brand ones, can't think of the name but generic match bullets, they have shown some promise.

Bottom line is to get to MOA accuracy I've never found a FMJ bullet capable personally, at least not extended groups. IE maybe some fluke 3-5 shot groups but shoot 10 shot groups and at least 3 out of 10 will not be in the "group" so to speak.

The other thing to recall, as long as the projectile is good enough, the primer/powder combo can make some pretty significant differences. IE cut groups in half or double their size... have to find the right pairing and sometimes thats not that easy.

Your winter project is how I settled on 60sierras as the best compromise for us at that time, cost vs accuracy. For our practice ammo.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....