Originally Posted by alukban
What is the correct sight picture for factory Glock sights with "regular" factory ammo, say something like 9mm Remington UMC?

I'm assuming that you just align the tops of the sights and use the top of the front post as the POA but I'm getting POI = -1.5" at 10y frown

TIA for any help.

[Linked Image]

I just put Tru-Glo's on my new one. It similarly is shooting low. I was shooting at 25 yards and was about 5" low. I too was using 115 gr Remington JHP from Walmart.

I shoot a lot of it in my G-26, G-19 and PF-9 as well. They all shoot the same load to point of aim with the front sight even with the rear. with the load or close enough the way I shoot.

I ended up holding the front dot on top of the rear sight to get in the bull. I want a better long term solution.

The Tru-glo's don't allow much filing [maybe on the bottom]. My G-42 shoots to point of aim with the same sights using 90 gr FTX FWIW.

Running a different load for one of four 9mm's is inconvenient at best. the 147 gr loads can be hard to come by in times of shortages in particular.

I hope someone can come up with something better.