Originally Posted by renegade50
self declared master tackleberry gunshop gunsmiths with tacticool pocket pants.........................

plenty of them to be found all over the fugging country
my favorite question lately is asking em what is the difference between a 5.56mm chambered weapon and a .223 chambered weapon and what is leade

you wanna talk about a stump the dummy question and the stupid answers you get or don't get

alot of the AR selling "gunshop pros" around here look like fools when they tap dance around trying to answer and then you say "oh never mind it aint no big deal" and then wander away to look at something else

I have been left alone like I wanted to be by them after that

I guess it might be a problem all over then. Sometimes I hear the guys behind counters in gun shops around here and I think to myself, if this was my shop you would not be here tomorrow.

I believe in most industries the biggest problem is people just barely do enough in their jobs as they believe that is all they need to do. When people start doing their jobs with pride and real commitment then things start to change in the right direction. The problem is there is only a hand full of people that really takes ownership.

Pieter

Last edited by m77; 07/22/15.