Hi my name is Mike and I'm a Masshole.
[Linked Image]

I read this report and obviously noticed that the writer confused education with intelligence. You may speculate that we have the highest per capita of over educated imbeciles on the face of the planet and you would get no argument from me.

But take credit for the imbeciles you sent our way. Senator Warren hails from Oklahoma. Our junior senator, North Carolina. Our former governor Patrick, Illinois. Someone mentioned Ed Markey, he's ours but he has lived in Maryland for the last 40 years or so. We see him every six years at campaign time. Thanks MD for keeping an eye on him for us. He really shouldn't be left alone.

We have kept our politicians with their backs to the sea for 200 years and when we look to the other states to send some common sense to the presidency what do we get? LBJ. Thanks Texas. Jimmy Carter. Thanks Georgia. Bill Clinton. Gracias Arkansas. Who did we send to Washington? Adams, Adams, Coolidge and the first Reagan democrat JFK.

Oh before I forget, thank you for sending us all your liberal kids for further education and to flood our polling places. We couldn't elect all these imbeciles without them.

Masshole Out.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.