Originally Posted by Pugs
Keep preaching from the high-horse Sean. There are good people out there voting for conservative change but they're outnumbered by the masses.

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

Winston Churchill.

Maryland electing our current Rep Gov Hogan

[Linked Image]

NYS Belagio map

[Linked Image]

Conservatives are doing a lot better and change will happen. We have to keep the press on. You want to cut and run from some states then feel free to do so. I'll stay and fight the good fight in MD. Well, until I cut and run for NH in less than 8 years then people here are on their own. grin

You and I both know that Hogan only won because Baltimore had the lowest voter turnout in about 20 years. Had it been even average, Hogan would have lost. Don't try that "MD conservative" crap. A look at the MD legislature is even more telling.

MD State Senate (33 Ds; 14 Rs); 70.2% leftist
MD House of Delegates (91 Ds; 50 Rs); 64.5% leftist

NY? 103 out of 150 are Ds or further left in the Assembly (68.7%). In the Senate, the Rs have a caucus of 38 of the 63; 60.3%.

Never said "cut and run", though you've been planning your escape from MD since you got there.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.