Most ML rifles are up to what you want to do. Particularly so when you are looking at saboted bullets. I wouldn't get fixated on a particular rifle just yet, there's a lot of variety out there and a lot of choices to get the most out and particular rifle.

2F will work fine. Scopes will help. Good scopes will help more, just like with CF rifles.

Personally, I have been messing with ML guns since the early 70s. I am now down to just two, and they're both rolling block CVAs (Kodiak Magnums), one stainless one blued. I now shoot only Barnes 250 grain all copper bullets in sabots. I shot four last fall with the Barnes and all four hit the ground dead and done. I prefer Blackhorn 209 powder and 66 grains by weight gives me about 1700 FPS with the Barnes in sabots and inch groups.

The reasons for those choices are simple. The RB CVAs are very quick and easy to remove the breech plug and clean them. The installation and removal of primers is quick and easy. The Barnes bullets are like the Barnes CF bullets I use. They just plain work and they make an exceptionally straight wound channel that rarely deflects at all, and the few that I have seen deflect have only deflected so little that it took some hard looking to be sure. BH-209 doesn't corrode the guns like real BP, it cleans easy. It doesn't make a crud ring and those things make second/third/fourth shots quicker and easier.

What you are looking to do will work fine. Maybe you'll like it better than what I do, maybe not. Find some people with them and check out their gear. Pfretty well every thing will work better than it did forty years ago, so you can't get real far out in the weeds.