Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
Carly is my dark horse candidate. I think if people hear her, they're gonna like her.

We could do a whole lot worse. For one thing, she is as articulate as anyone. For another, she's fearless. I need to know more about her conservative credentials, but from what I see so far, I'm happy.

And hardly anyone even knows the Republicans have a woman candidate. Even Hitlery is hardly aware of it. If you ask the typical Democrat sheep, "Which party has a woman candidate?" almost all of them will answer "The Democrats." If you ask "Which party has a Hispanic candidate?" almost all of them will answer, "The Democrats." If you ask, "Which party has a 75 year old white male candidate," almost all of them will answer "The Republicans." The sheeple just don't know.

Despite all the handwringing, the Republicans are fielding a slate of well-qualified people. The DNC and the media know it, and it scares them.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt