Originally Posted by kaywoodie
There's only about two or three places we eat when we havta got to town. Like to the doctor and all. But it seems anyone with a flatbed and old corrugated sheet iron open up a food trailer. Also seems every vacant lot is full of the things!

Me? I look at bbq like some here on the forum look at factory ammo.

I will say that there were some customers that would always bring us guys upstairs some brisket from a place off North Lamar up by that Yellow Rose teat flopping place. It was some good stuff. Name of the place was Stiles Switch bbq. No line and not trendy. Hell that may have all changed now tho.

Nothing's fun any more. It's all trendy and gay.

Bikes, bird hunting, fishing, brisket, fajita, coffee. Fugk, even McDonalds is trying to go chic.

Tequila too. Tequila is supposed to be poured down your throat by a fat Mexican with a whistle so you can wake up in Ohio on an empty airplane and have three airline employees tell you to GET OFF THE PLANE NOW. But no, now we have Jack Bauer gently sipping the schit and reminding us to have no regrets. If I didn't want any regrets, WTF would I drink tequila?

I'm proud of not being a peasant but this schit is getting out of hand.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house