I was out for a 22mag a year or two back and went out one day pretty fired up to get a T bolt based on nice wood, good lines and light weight. The gun felt good in my hands too. But the bottom metal is plastic. The magazine, loved by many, is a wierd plastic deal. Most new guns have a lot of plastic. I hesitated and went home. Later I read that even for $1000 rimfire, that serious trigger work would be needed. End of story.

I have some mixed feeling about that decision. I am very happy with my Ruger American and not because of the low price. It just works. And even though it is 50% plastic, it does not try to be a fancy gun. In fact, I thought the plastic stock T bolt was a more honest style and even came with a spare magazine. I might have missed a bet on the synthetic T bolt.

I assume the old Belgium guns are or were a class act. Real metal for bottom metal? No hi $$$ odd ball magazine? And, how is the trigger on the Belgium guns? I look forward to learn more about this Belgium version.