Couple of questions for those in the know. Is night hunting allowed, and is baiting for cats allowed in Zim? I haven't read many article about the hunt but the ones I did were short on any real info. This article on Fox has me scratching my head:

Using bait to lure the lion is deemed unethical by the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe, of which Bronkhorst is a member. The association has since revoked his license
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...l-elephant-next-guide-says/?intcmp=hpbt3

Since when?

Also, it's certainly unclear as to what the hunter knew. How is an American to know if the PH and outfitter really has a license in the area you are hunting, or where the park boundries really are? I depend on my PH to know the rules in a foreign country. Depending on how this turns out, that might be a foolish thing to do. Until there is any info detailing the hunters guilt, it's hard to find him at fault.

I've never heard of this lion and wouldn't know him if he was sitting in my living room. If I was hunting lion and he stepped out in front of me, I certainly would have shot. I have no problem with hunting along park or refuge boundaries or baiting the lion. I've yet to hear if they drug the bait inside the park or just outside the park boundary. Makes a huge difference to me.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.