Roy,

I was an avowed cat hater when I married Sherri and have shot a truckload of them in the past. When I ran hounds I even trapped and used alley cats with various game scents sprayed on them to train and keep my hounds in shape and in tune in between hunting seasons. Now, I am also pretty attached to the cats and understand what cool pets they can be. I have even been helping out on cat "trap,spay, neuter and return" programs around here with Sherri and my previous experiences as a small time trapper have come in very handy. I am probably the only cat rescue worker in a wide range of area who hunts and has done any trapping so my experience has been fun to use in a new way.

Do train the cat as needed, but give it a chance to win you over. You might be surprised. We have four of them now and I like them all. Sherri puts up with my hunting hound and critter heads all over the walls, and I her cats. We have both learned to truly understand and enjoy each others 'critters' smile To the point that Sherri was excited with and for me when I drew a couple of good tags for this upcoming hunting season. We can all grow and learn, this may be an opportunity for you to do likewise and show love for your sweetie by caring for and about the things that she cares about, like a cat. It ain't that hard. Good luck!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500