Last time for me was 20 yrs ago as a teen in WI. Had an old Indian if you remember those! blush

Getting back into it was a little intimating with all the new tech and gewgaws. I recognized that there was just as much hype in archery as any hobby so did a LOT of research to find something higher than entry level without going all out on a 'flagship' bow.

I also read enough to know a lot of guys were still harvesting a lot of deer with bows several years old or more so I knew I didn't have to have the latest and greatest (or buy a new one every couple of years).

I will say my Drive LT is far easier to shoot accurately than I thought it would be. I anticipated a really steep learning curve but I was pleasanty surprised how accurate and easy to shoot it's been (obviously, I can always improve).

There's definitely something very challenging and satisfying about shooting a bow. My rifles are just too easy!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...