Forget the Go Pro...The scoth at duty free in Joburg is a good idea...if you can get it into your luggage ( I don't know if you can carry on liquor...) Whilst there, pick up a carton of Marlboros, they are the world standard and appreciated by trackers etc...but let John dole them out.
TAKE FEWER CLOTHES AND MORE MONEY!
Laundry is done daily and your personal 'laundry list' may change daily...as in " what is the trophy fee on those....?" grin
If I were to do anything Id take a spare digital point and shoot style camera, one simple enough for a tracker to use. Thank me later.
You were wise to not take the redhead. Women love todays plains game safaris, but will find the Big Game hunting a bit boring, for a lot of reasons.
If you take anything for the blacks, make it something useful like warm knit hats ( toques) or ski masks. They suffer in the morning cold. They have all the logo ball caps and t-shirts they can use.
I always liked to take a well worn pair of thin leather gloves for threading my way through the thorn.
Think minimalist approach.
Did I mention to take less clothes and more money?

Drink in every moment of it.
Live life to its fullest my friend.

Last edited by ingwe; 08/18/15.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe