I thought it might be good to have a thread where you can post your favourite hunting pictures. I'll go first:

[Linked Image]
This is the last moose that I was able to hunt with my 88 year old grandfather. He had hunted the area for 45 years and its an area we still go to this day. That was a very special trip as I video'd him walking around the old cabin site telling stories.

[Linked Image]

There is nothing really special about this deer itself, but the day we got this one was 3 days after my youngest was born. Mama needed a break and whitetail season had just started so I took the other two kids more to get out of the house. My son spotted this deer in a field and knowing that I wasn't likely to get out much that season I closed the deal. It was the first hunt with my daughter along and a great memory.

Let's see your pictures and hear your stories!

SS

"To be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. To be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them."
-Henry Van Dyke