The OP asked "why" he was getting increased neck runout with his neck die. And I told him how to check and find out where the runout is coming from.

In the second reply you stated you partially full length resize your cases rather than use a neck die or completely full length resize.

Below is more reading material for you and what is wrong with partial full length resizing and bullet alignment with the bore. Bottom line, full length resizing is the best choice in reloading concentric ammo.

Reloading: Partial Neck Sizing
http://riflemansjournal.blogspot.com/2010/06/reloading-partial-neck-sizing.html

I also noticed this is the Reloading Forum -Big Game Rifles and these type rifles are used to hunt game at longer range.

I'm 65 and have been reloading for over 46 years and I try and learn something new everyday. So it would be in your interest to learn something new and keep up with the rest of the world in reloading and its proper methods. And telling the OP how to reload straight ammo with minimal neck runout isn't a small or trifling matter.

And if you look at the top of the page you will see tree stickys on how to reload for long range.

Last edited by bigedp51; 08/24/15.