Originally Posted by Higbean
I've only been reloading for ten or eleven years and have already figured out big ed is a douche. YMMV.

Then after reading my posts Higbean your mouth should feel fresh and clean for a change.

I have very simple rules, don't step on my toes and I won't stomp on yours.

So again how many people here think they are the only ones that know how to reload and reduce neck runout.

A simple matter of reducing neck runout and how to do it and a frigging war starts.

It is simply amazing that MD thinks he is the only one who knows how to reload. (yeah right)

And the shear number of rats that came out of the wood pile making comments here that "NEVER" offered the OP any help just shows how many douches there are in this forum.

The subject was reducing neck runout and MD didn't like my suggestion of removing the expander. The OP removed the expander and the runout was cut in half. Now all the OP needs to do is figure out where the other half of his neck runout is coming from.

Do any of you douchebags want to tell the OP how to fix his problem? Or are you just going to stay in the closet because your afraid to make any technical comments here.

Last edited by bigedp51; 08/25/15.