Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TWR
Yep the "15 minute" trigger job isn't a bad option to clean up a stock trigger but it's no where close to a good trigger, neither is a Jewell in an AR unless you like readjusting them from time to time.

That's what locktite is for.

I had mine that had issues, as in not screws moving, but in 5 pulls in row, the weight coudl go up and down in pull weight on a scale.

The very first jewel I had, as it came on an experimental run from the factory for us to test did NOT do that.

I bought 3 a few years after that and Chris F was right, prettty much dumped em again as fast as I could once I put a pull gauge on em.

Out of the box, mine would bind. I had to adjust on it a with with a file, and now it's very consistent and clean breaking. However, considering what I payed for it, I shouldn't of had to do any rework.

The machine work on mine was not very pretty either. A buddy of mine picked one up and it looked like a work of fine art and worked perfect out of the box. I think Jewel has some very inconsistent quality control on the AR line.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell