A couple of nights ago, I was going through some boxes of old stuff and found cards I received when I graduated FROM high school. Included was one from Mrs. Roberts, who was my English teacher in eighth grade and ninth grade. I am sure that when I received the card, I just gave it a cursory look without really paying attention to it. Now, forty-six years later, I finally took the time to really read what she had written. She spoke of her admiration for my commitment to academics, her respect for the way that I followed my own path when others tried to get me to deviate from it, and her appreciation for the leadership I provided for the younger boys. I remember that she was born in 1907, so the time when I could have thanked her for her interest in me and for her kind words is no doubt long past.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.