I bought a new Tradition 32 can gun, and took it out a few weeks ago to fire it. It was a hot Arizona day,so I just fire it 4 times to see how it preformed. On getting home I read the manual about removing a plug opposite the nipple port so it could be easier to flush out the barrel. I used a Froster screw diver that properly fit the screw slot, and it was too shallow to get a bite, and slipped out. No way could I remove it, so wrote to Traditions. After several email, this is their response.
Hi Rachel

I ran the pictures by the gunsmith and he said that it should come back . He will do a complete cleaning and inspection on the gun ( CLIF Service ) and see if he can remove the damaged tang screw . For him to do the cleaning and inspection there will be a 54.95 fee . Removing and replacing the screw is part of the CLIF Service . If he can’t get the screw out and it requires that the barrel be replaced then there will be no charge on the CLIF Service just the normal price new barrel . Let me know what send the gun in and I will set up the return paperwork .

John Holmes

Customer Service Representative

1375 Boston Post Rd.

Old Saybrook, CT 06475

Phone: 1-860-388-4656 ext. 204

john.holmestraditionsfirearms.com

I am taking it to my gunsmith, and just wanted to share. So much for their warranty. Did I forget shipping costs.