Man has it been a year already? Of course it has. For those of us awaiting CFB season it has been a lifetime of months since we last watched Kirk and Corso on GameDay and prepared to watch our team square off against a hated rival. Man it is good to have autumn in the air and football on the TV.

The beginning of a new football season is a lot like a new car. Me, I have always thought the 70 Chevelle SS was the top of the muscle car era. The 454 version being the king of kings. I have always wondered what it must have been like to crawl under the steering wheel of one of those monsters back in 1970 and pull it out of the showroom.

[Linked Image]

The ravages of time and mileage have done some obscene things to the Chevelle in the photo above. And those two evils will do the same number on the dreams of championship glory that many of us have in our minds going into the first week. So I say strut it.

Crawl behind the wheel and let the rubber burn. Find some poor miscreant in a Boss Mustang or Hemi Cuda and give him a dose of the real thing. Because for most of us the dream will be gone in a few weeks or at most a couple months. Hell, some of will us put a dent in the fender and scrape off a side mirror trying to back out of the garage. (I'm looking at you Wisconsin)

For anyone wanting to join up who hasn't gotten their email: Send me a PM with your email address on it. The rules and protocol for getting onboard will be forwarded to you pronto. As always this is a free of charge college football pool and the winner gets a $100 gift certificate or we'll pass along the money to the charity of his choice.

Gentlemen, welcome to College Football Season 2015. Good luck and Go Badgers and Mounties. smile

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.