Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Trump is Captain Neocon.Works for me...
In June Trump told O'Reilly: “I say that you can defeat ISIS by taking their wealth,” Trump told the Fox News Channel star. “Take back the oil. Once you go over and take back that oil, they have nothing. You bomb the hell out of them, and then you encircle it, and then you go in. And you let Mobil go in, and you let our great oil companies go in. Once you take that oil, they have nothing left.”

He continued: “I would hit them so hard. I would find you a proper general, I would find the Patton or MacArthur. I would hit them so hard your head would spin.”

Not Neocon at all. The Neocons left them have their oil and left the Chinese take it. The Neocons waged an insane war with stupid rules of engagement that got our men killed. The Neocons paid everyone for the slightest damage they suffered from the war.

The Neocons ran the war so poorly that, if we weren't printing money, it would have bankrupted us.

If you are going to wage war, do it right. Kill the enemy and loot their treasure to pay for it.
Yes.