Originally Posted by sidepass
No affiliation. I feel that not receiveing a call the first thing on a business day is not an issue. Had it not happened by the end of that day an issue it would be.let's see what happens? I too am interested in the outcome as I am hoping to add one of their rifles to my safe.

Read what he posted and look at the time stamps again (if you haven't set up your time zone in your profile, the time stamp will be off). Mark said he would call him when the rifle was received, he verified that it was delivered in the morning through his delivery svc. At 5:40pm Central time he posted that he had not gotten a call from Mark. Later in the evening the CEO (not Mark) called him and he posted that (and was more positive about it than I could have been).

He isn't whining. He paid a lot of money for a rifle with an accuracy gurantee. The rifle didin't shoot as delivered, was sent back "repaired" and it still didn't shoot. This is it's 2nd trip back, Mark's third shot to make it right and he's giving him attitude about what the MOA gurantee actually means. I'm incredulous that anyone has the balls to defend that kind of response from LAW.

David